SHOT SHOW 2020: Palmetto State Armory Jackal 300 Black Out Pistol

greentips

Administrator
Moderating Team
Rating - 100%
261   0   0
Hanging on the side wall of Palmetto State Armory ( PSA ) is their prototype Jackal pistol. At first look it has some resemblance to the B&T APC, and a bit of the KAC PDW. But the resemblance stops at the surface. The PSA Jackal is run on a long stroke system with a non-reciprocating charging handle on the side. It has a 8" 300 Black out barrel.

The most important part, PSA wants to retail it at 799 USD! Yes, 799 USD. They are expecting release at the end of year.

JackalA.jpg

JackalB.jpg

JackalC.jpg

Attachments

• JackalA.jpg
    JackalA.jpg
    135.4 KB · Views: 4,353
  • JackalB.jpg
    JackalB.jpg
    124.4 KB · Views: 4,315
  • JackalC.jpg
    JackalC.jpg
    122.9 KB · Views: 4,364
You might want to look again. This is clearly missing the receiver extension and the stock appears to be attached to the upper. It looks similar, but appears to be a distinct system.

It may not be.... it could be nested inside the sheet metal receiver, it may be just the prototype that uses the lower.

With that said, if an Ar15 upper can be attached (weather or not the gun would work) it's considered an AR15 variant, which is how ATRS and Maccabe got them considered non-variants....

So I guess we'll see how they end up?

It could also be that the upper is just an upper (not gun component), and could be modified to work on an ATRS lower???

It'd be consistent with PSA's "raison d'être" to make an NR version for our market.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f3eQGOCHsi4

Everyone should watch that video and listen to what PSA CEO said near the end.

If there are millions of AR there, the government won't be able to stop it. This is what Canadians need to learn. Number is strength. Everytime you add an AR15 to number, it makes the government thinks twice and much more a pain to take our guns.

Everyone should watch that video and listen to what PSA CEO said near the end.

If there are millions of AR there, the government won't be able to stop it. This is what Canadians need to learn. Number is strength. Everytime you add an AR15 to number, it makes the government thinks twice and much more a pain to take our guns.

100%, GT.
The anti-gunners know it, too.

https://www.thestar.com/news/gta/20...-group-launches-campaign-for-handgun-ban.html
Cukier said she is worried Canada is approaching a “tipping point” where gun ownership is too saturated to be rolled back. She gave the example of the United States, where public opinion is generally for stricter gun control, but meaningful action is slow-moving.

This is the PSA JAKL.

A bufferless AR-15 featuring a monolithic upper, a non-reciprocating charging handle and a captured recoil spring.

The three position adjustable gas system allows for open/suppressed/off options.

The PSA JAKL Upper will function with any milspec AR-15 lower.

From PSA's facebook

I love the looks and price, hopefully it’s not too heavy. I have the restricted scorpion and super shorty vz58. All similar in size but I favour the scorpion because it’s half the weight.

I don't know if we are allowed to post here, if not please delete this post. We will be bringing these in once they are released. Currently, they are available in 300, next 5.56 and most likely 9mm. 2 barrel lengths and will be available as a stand alone upper and complete. They are the bomb!!!

I don't know if we are allowed to post here, if not please delete this post. We will be bringing these in once they are released. Currently, they are available in 300, next 5.56 and most likely 9mm. 2 barrel lengths and will be available as a stand alone upper and complete. They are the bomb!!!

Yes please!!

Back
Top Bottom