Consignment CZ75 SHADOW 2 80th anniversary ONLY 80PCS WORLDWIDE

Durhamoutdoors

Regular
Consignment CZ75 SHADOW 2 80th anniversary ONLY 80PCS WORLDWIDE $5000 all in!
SN. 48 of 80

20200126140424.jpg

20200126140431.jpg

Attachments

• 20200126140424.jpg
    20200126140424.jpg
    144.9 KB · Views: 1,321
  • 20200126140431.jpg
    20200126140431.jpg
    108.8 KB · Views: 1,319
Every one is test fired at the factory, comes with a paper result.

I fully understand that, but it’s a consignment so I’m asking if it’s been used since original purchase. Why do people find it necessary to answer questions not directed at them? Why? Because they feel a need to show how smart they are and how great they are at picking apart another persons query? No wonder we can’t defend our sport.

I fully understand that, but it’s a consignment so I’m asking if it’s been used since original purchase. Why do people find it necessary to answer questions not directed at them? Why? Because they feel a need to show how smart they are and how great they are at picking apart another persons query? No wonder we can’t defend our sport.

Maybe Coho was just trying to be helpful? Some people are kind-hearted that way.

Very few of these limited edition runs I can actually get behind. I get that they're trying to make their product stand out, but they always make them so aesthetically unappealing in my opinion. Especially the grips on this one. They look like they're filthy with grime and rust stains. Gives the gun a sort of "trashed treasure" look. Not a fan.

Why do people find it necessary to get butthurt at answers directed at them? Why? Because they feel a need to show how impersonable they are and how great they are at getting offended over nothing? No wonder we can't defend our sport.

Last edited:
@Coho Do they clean them after the test shots, and if so, do they use a copper removing solvent or just Hoppes #9??

Back
Top Bottom