Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: +++Private Sale+++ :sweet rifle and P-38:

+++Private Sale+++ :sweet rifle and P-38:

I am still cleaning out the safe and came across this CZ-858 I made myself from a brand new receiver from Wolverine Supplies. The receiver I threaed and installed one of our Green Mountain ss barrels. All the furniture is genuine NOS from CZ as well as ALL of the internal components. The only aftermarket part on the whole rifle is the front sight post which has a green fiber optic in it. All of the internal components as well as the barreled action, BCG, dust cover etc. have been Nitride finished.

I made this for myself, no expense was spared, every detail was thought over carefully. The only part I didn't have Nitride finished was the metal shell inside the upper front hand guard. It is brand new and has the factory CZ battle ship grey epoxy on it. The rifle comes with a NOS sling and a 4-pack of magazines in the original leather holder.

Asking $1600 shipped, and it's worth every penny. You simply will not find a nicer example. Email me at : leaky15@hotmail.com for more info or to purchase.

Name:  20200127_183509.jpg
Views: 1650
Size:  148.2 KB
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Next up is a proper German P-38 'shooter grade' pistol. I got this in rough condition (some pitting from moisture) from a buddies dad who was giving up shooting. I stripped it to the core, blasted it and sent it off for Nitride. It is 98% back together but I am still missing the funky firing pin spring. Most other springs inside as well as the firing pin are new. If you collect these, need parts or just want to finish a gun you aren't afraid to shoot then this is for you. Asking $500 shipped. (The refinishing and Nitride alone is worth half of that !)

Email me at : leaky15@hotmail.com for more info or to purchase it.

+++SOLD+++
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Dlask Arms; 01-29-2020 at 05:12 PM.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Who do you use for the Nitride finish?

Thanks for any help.

Quote Originally Posted by JMB View Post
    Who do you use for the Nitride finish?

Thanks for any help.
    A local company called Nitrera Technologies. They do all of our black oxide and Nitride finishing. They do not do the refinishing however, the parts need to be prepped before they can do their magic.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

For those that have asked, no, this is not a Prohib.....yet. That particular section of C-71 has not been enacted yet as far as I can tell. I was on the FRT 5 minutes ago and she is listed as Non-Restricted.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

What part of C71 turns a P38 prohib??

Quote Originally Posted by Rango View Post
    What part of C71 turns a P38 prohib??
    Pretty sure they are referring to the CZ 858..

That makes more sense

Pretty sure the P-38 is sold, will confirm today.

Price drop on the -858 = $1500
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

CGN Regular
    How many mags does it come with?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast