IWI X95 9mm Luger Non-Restricted Conversion Kit - 50% Off!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WanstallsOnline

Expried Business Member
Hi all. We turned up one of these IWI X95 9mm Luger Non-Restricted Conversion Kits in the vault and it's taking up space so it's being blown out for 50% off!!

GRAB IT HERE

ZefvsgB.jpg

I have the 9mm X95 and what I'd really like is the 13" 5.56 SBR conversion kit (left hand pls) available in the states. Pls PM if you can get one!!

What magazines does the X95 use? I thought some kinda Colt mags? Do you sell those?

I see you have UZI mags listed on your site that say they are for the 9mm tavor?

ASC 32 round AR Stainless steel Magazine {Cal: 9mm}

*fits UZI 9mm magazine variants and Tavor 9mm*

Condition: New

What magazines does the X95 use? I thought some kinda Colt mags? Do you sell those?

I see you have UZI mags listed on your site that say they are for the 9mm tavor?

Colt style 9mm AR-15 magazine

The mag your talking about is listed on their site as the following, and should be what you need

ASC 32 round AR Stainless steel Magazine {Cal: 9mm}

*fits UZI 9mm magazine variants and Tavor 9mm*

Hi all. We turned up one of these IWI X95 9mm Luger Non-Restricted Conversion Kits in the vault and it's taking up space so it's being blown out for 50% off!!

GRAB IT HERE

**Image and video linking functions will be enabled after you have contributed more to the forum**

Hi, is the "IWI X95 9mm Luger Non-Restricted Conversion Kit " still available? Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom