Page 45 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2535373839404142434445464748495051525355 ... LastLast

Thread: Remington 700 PCR SB Shorty

CGN Ultra frequent flyer andrew3081's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ImMatt View Post
    .223s have made it to the cabelas website but none in stock. Maybe waiting until after black Friday and cyber Monday deals to go back into stock.
    223 version has been on cabelas website (not in stock) since the 308win version was listed and sold out.
    What?

CGN Regular
    Interesting. I've only seen the 308 version but the 223 in the description but no actual ability to select the 223 whether it was its own link or the drop down menu. I just want one, and strip it down to the barreled action and throw it on an mdt chassis. Probably cheaper to get a rem 700 action and ibi barrel at that point though.

delete

delete
    Last edited by HAIDAGWAII65; 12-01-2020 at 12:43 AM.

K seriously ETA... anyone know?

2021 some time, last heard.

Anyone heard of quality control improvements or anything like that to Remington rifles after the break and sell?

I know things are complicated lately and that anything Remington is uncertain but I am in the market for a .308 bolt gun in a short LEFT HANDED tactical package. I like what you're proposing in the 700 PCR SB and the Sig Cross...but I'm guessing I have a better chance of getting the Remington in a left handed configuration for the moment. I'd like to get your opinion on my chances of getting this...thanks for any info that you can provide!
    Rem

Quote Originally Posted by Fingbanger View Post
    Anyone heard of quality control improvements or anything like that to Remington rifles after the break and sell?
    I don't think the Ilion plant is even running right now. Last I heard Roundhill group was being investigated over the purchase, as it was a straw purchase by the former CEO to bust the union and also avoid the lawsuits that were filed against Remington.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by armyrem View Post
    I know things are complicated lately and that anything Remington is uncertain but I am in the market for a .308 bolt gun in a short LEFT HANDED tactical package. I like what you're proposing in the 700 PCR SB and the Sig Cross...but I'm guessing I have a better chance of getting the Remington in a left handed configuration for the moment. I'd like to get your opinion on my chances of getting this...thanks for any info that you can provide!
    Rem
    I don't know if these were offered in a left hand configuration.

So did Cabelas get it direct from remington or through regular remington distributors up in Canada? wonder if and when they will restock