Page 33 of 61 FirstFirst ... 132325262728293031323334353637383940414353 ... LastLast

Thread: Remington 700 PCR SB Shorty

Quote Originally Posted by Flyinfish View Post
    Curious is the 223 version in stock anywere yet? Cabelas appears to only have the 308 model avaliable. Cheers!
    Me too. Let me know if you find them.

Anyone measure a 308 from rear of receiver. A picture next to a tape measure would be awesome! How long would a folding stock be? Thanks

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    I
    Believe I measured 29" with the stock
    At
    It's shortest
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

range report anyone?
    Support safe firearms ownership in Canada! Donate to legal challenges to the OIC and join the CCFR. Write or call your MP, Mendicino, or the PM. Take a Mapleseed course with a novice or take a friend to the range.

For sales on the EE, shipping to the majors included, payment by EMT, extra insurance at buyers discretion and expense. No trades unless mentioned in ad.

Quote Originally Posted by Rapier46 View Post
    Me too. Let me know if you find them.
    Does anyone know which CGN dealer has the .308 in stock?

CRAFM I think has stock

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 700-223 View Post
    range report anyone?
    Best I can give right now is with 150gr Rem and Win factory ammo I have it zeroed 1" high at 100 yards can't give a proper group size because I have not been able to shoot from a proper rest yet or set up my LabRadar for velocities.

All I've had time to do is shoot off the roof of my SUV at a knot in a dead tree for hunting I would have no issues shooting at a buck at 200 yards right now.

My experience with 14" barrels is I load for velocity not accuracy because all of the short barrels I've ever worked up loads for are super accurate I'm expecting the same with this barrel as well.
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

CGN Ultra frequent flyer griffin86's Avatar
    Is it obnoxiously loud? How’s the blast?
    CGN Weekly Schedule
    Monday: Can't access the EE! Tuesday: Non-restricted rifles like AR-15? Wednesday: Difference between 223 and 556? Thursday: 9 or 45? Friday: Bear Defense thread Saturday: Why is this prohibited? Sunday: Zombie thread

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Flyinfish View Post
    Curious is the 223 version in stock anywere yet? Cabelas appears to only have the 308 model avaliable. Cheers!
    It would be nice if gravel updated this thread with who they've sent which models to.....
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

Just now realized the 223 is only 10.5”. Crazy short... wonder why 2” shorter than the 308?
    Cheers,

Kyle