Page 48 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2838404142434445464748495051525354555658 ... LastLast

Thread: Remington 700 PCR SB Shorty

Quote Originally Posted by Carton775 View Post
    To anyone wondering, I heard from a Canadian importer that some more shorty are on the way. The estimated time is 4 to 8 weeks. The only thing I don’t know is where these will land...
    You heard wrong. Gravel Agency is the ONLY importer and this is an email directly from them;

Hello
    None have been shipped to dealers, Remington has been purchased and is moving their facility. We may not see this rifle until the last quarter of 2021
    Regards

June Rondeau
    Customer Service Representative • Représentante Service à la Clientèle

P.•T. 1.866.662.4869 • ext. 2254
    F. 418.682.3343
    www.gravelagency.com

AND that's a BIG MAYBE

Quote Originally Posted by rwj777 View Post
    You heard wrong. Gravel Agency is the ONLY importer and this is an email directly from them;

Hello
    None have been shipped to dealers, Remington has been purchased and is moving their facility. We may not see this rifle until the last quarter of 2021
    Regards

June Rondeau
    Customer Service Representative • Représentante Service à la Clientèle

P.•T. 1.866.662.4869 • ext. 2254
    F. 418.682.3343
    www.gravelagency.com

AND that's a BIG MAYBE
    Well obviously they were being imported by someone as they were being sold at a retailer. Don’t think they had many tho cause pretty sure it was sold out in a week. Kinda like the grey market x95 and rdb we see imported.

It looks like Cabelas received some about two weeks ago. It came up available online on January 11th, I ordered it, and it arrived this past Wednesday for in-store pickup.

CGN frequent flyer MustangFrank's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by IAFS View Post
    You went out of your way to publicly criticize them for something that you're not involved in and then get butthurt that they replied to you?
    It would have been more appropriate for him to have actually told you to F*** off instead of the response you got.
    Exactly. BBB is extremely capable of inspecting, replacing or rebuilding something as simple as a Rem action. They are not "some guy on the internet. " They produce amazing products.

On another note, I wonder if its possible for IRG to source some of these items ?

Looks like I missed out. Hopefully more come through

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    I'm wondering if it was a new order that came in or if you lucked out on one that had not sold.
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

3rd range trip, starting to really get used to this rifle. 1.41 MOA was my best 10 round group at 100m. I am newer shooter and know the rifle is capable of more. Excited to grow my skills with such a good tool.

Still looking for one of these if anyone is selling
    Thanks

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevent View Post
    Looks like I missed out. Hopefully more come through
    I agree. I think I missed the boat on this one
    Last edited by driller212; 02-15-2021 at 07:54 PM.

Ok seriously. I’ve had my pre order on this for a year with CRAFM. Any new word on delivery. I see above that someone said last quarter of 2021. I’m getting bitchy.