Page 52 of 61 FirstFirst ... 32424445464748495051525354555657585960 ... LastLast

Thread: Remington 700 PCR SB Shorty

Quote Originally Posted by driller212 View Post
    Got mine. Maybe not as nice as the BCL mrx bison, but in .308 and some features I do like better. Can't wait to get some trigger time. This is the do it all rifle I've wanted for a long time. :D

Is that the .75" magpul cheek riser and if so does it clip to the SL stock? Magpuls description only lists the ctr and moe for that riser. Thanks
    Who would throw sh!t at a fan anyways?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by SJAR View Post
    Is that the .75" magpul cheek riser and if so does it clip to the SL stock? Magpuls description only lists the ctr and moe for that riser. Thanks
    I changed out the stock to an Moe. The cheek riser is actually 1.5" airsoft because magpul doesn't make anything taller than the 0.75" riser. Im contemplating switching back to the Moe sl.

Right on. Ya it looked tall. I'm not a huge fan on the SL so I will likely use a CTR. How is the stock height with that ring scope combo?
    Who would throw sh!t at a fan anyways?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by SJAR View Post
    Right on. Ya it looked tall. I'm not a huge fan on the SL so I will likely use a CTR. How is the stock height with that ring scope combo?
    It's perfect for me, but everyones cheek bone structure is different.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    I'm heading up my local mtn in a few minutes to run my dogs taking mine with me for just in case they run into a bear.

This picture is from Nov 13/20 this is the second buck ever shot in Canada with one of these little rifles I shot the first buck ever shot with these rifles on Nov 2/20.

<")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

CGN frequent flyer Big bore dinosaur's Avatar
    Nice buck.
    You guys are making it tuff to resist,, JUST 1 mo.....

What kinda threading is on the barrel
    For muzzle Device ?

BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Leadbeard View Post
    What kinda threading is on the barrel
    For muzzle Device ?
    5/8x24 thread

BANNED
    Here's how I decided to set mine up. Call me crazy but I love the os4x on here.

Just need a low profile rail sometime in the future as the one that comes on this rifle seems to sit somewhat high, and I need to offset the optic moint height a bit.

Ya had to go with low rings. Still going to change the magpul stock for a precision one. Probably MDT jeleton carbine to get a little more cheekrest height.