Page 47 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2737394041424344454647484950515253545557 ... LastLast

Thread: Remington 700 PCR SB Shorty

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman338 View Post
    Like what was stated above^^^

Build your own and you can get exactly what you want the way you want it. It's really not that hard and all the parts are easy to source.
    Can I ask where you sourced your barrel?
    Last edited by doodie; 01-03-2021 at 02:11 PM.

CGN Regular
    It's an IBI barrel.

Quote Originally Posted by Pointdexter View Post
    I sure hope those guys that end up with those used actions know they're used, and not they're not new.
    Yes the client who's getting all 5 guns built knows that 2 of the actions are used.
    If any of this is your buissness please feel to contact us direct

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Yes the client who's getting all 5 guns built knows that 2 of the actions are used.
    If any of this is your buissness please feel to contact us direct

My comment was in no way, shape or form, meant to disrespect the builds that you do...they look real nice given the thread you have in your own section of CGN. My cousin got burned by a cash deal on a used rifle he bought on CGN a few years back...the smith found a crack on the receiver, barrel end. It was bad enough that it couldn't be saved so the whole works went to the garbage, the seller disappeared and my cousin was out $400...it was simply a case of buyer beware.

I would hate to see a small business such as yours suffer from something similar so I am happy that the buyer is aware that two receivers are used. Also, thank you for coming into a different vendors area, into this thread, and telling me in a passive/aggressive way to F*** off. I really appreciate it. Bravo.

In the mean time I have corrected what you probably meant to say:

Quote Originally Posted by badboybeeson View Post
    Yes, the client who's getting all five guns built into the CPR style rifle knows that two of the actions are used.
    and as such, have a nice week BBB.

CGN Regular
    To anyone wondering, I heard from a Canadian importer that some more shorty are on the way. The estimated time is 4 to 8 weeks. The only thing I don’t know is where these will land...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Camp Cook's Avatar
    These are fun rifles I'm really glad I scored mine...
    <")))><

"A gun is a tool, Marian. No better, no worse than any other tool. An axe, a shovel, or anything. A gun is as good or as bad as the man using it. Remember that" -movie "Shane" 1953

Quote Originally Posted by Pointdexter View Post
    My comment was in no way, shape or form, meant to disrespect the builds that you do...they look real nice given the thread you have in your own section of CGN. My cousin got burned by a cash deal on a used rifle he bought on CGN a few years back...the smith found a crack on the receiver, barrel end. It was bad enough that it couldn't be saved so the whole works went to the garbage, the seller disappeared and my cousin was out $400...it was simply a case of buyer beware.

I would hate to see a small business such as yours suffer from something similar so I am happy that the buyer is aware that two receivers are used. Also, thank you for coming into a different vendors area, into this thread, and telling me in a passive/aggressive way to F*** off. I really appreciate it. Bravo.

In the mean time I have corrected what you probably meant to say:

and as such, have a nice week BBB.
    You went out of your way to publicly criticize them for something that you're not involved in and then get butthurt that they replied to you?
    It would have been more appropriate for him to have actually told you to F*** off instead of the response you got.
    I'm a displaced redneck, stuck in a city.

Quote Originally Posted by rifleman338 View Post
    Like what was stated above^^^

Build your own and you can get exactly what you want the way you want it. It's really not that hard and all the parts are easy to source.
    Wow Is that a ruger american? If so, may I ask where you got the barrel and how much it was to install? I have a lss-xl and a ruger american 223 ranch that I may just have to get that barrel for
    EE Ads: $100 insurance will be included on every packaged I ship. Additional insurance is optional for the buyer to purchase

Quote Originally Posted by CC89 View Post
    Wow Is that a ruger american? If so, may I ask where you got the barrel and how much it was to install? I have a lss-xl and a ruger american 223 ranch that I may just have to get that barrel for
    That is a Tikka, not a Ruger and the barrel was ordered directly from IBI. I did the install myself.

Quote Originally Posted by CC89 View Post
    IBI can spin you up a RA prefit if you email them.