Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Interest in MP-5 Fixed Butt Stocks ?

Interest in MP-5 Fixed Butt Stocks ?

Hey guys, I have a line on GOOD MP-5 fixed butt stocks. This is just to gauge interest in whether we should buy some in volume, import them and sell them with our complete GSG-16 rifles. They would also be available to purchase separately if you just ordered the 9" barrel form us.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I don't see why not... Most people getting the 9" barrel will be buying a fixed stock anyway. Might as save on shipping eh

Yes

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    With the mp5 stock and 9” barrel I would buy a full setup in that configuration!!!
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Hey guys, I have a line on GOOD MP-5 fixed butt stocks. This is just to gauge interest in whether we should buy some in volume, import them and sell them with our complete GSG-16 rifles. They would also be available to purchase separately if you just ordered the 9" barrel form us.

Count me in for the complete set up !

Count me in

Yes please

Quote Originally Posted by DavenK View Post
    I don't see why not... Most people getting the 9" barrel will be buying a fixed stock anyway. Might as save on shipping eh
    This is the reason we were thinking to get them. As well, we cannot legally install the barrels on customer's rifles unless they have pinned the stock or we do it, which incurs a charge anyways. May as well get it looking proper while making it legal length and saving the hassle of having to order it from wherever, pay shipping then shipping again etc.

OK, stand by folks and I will see what I can do about these.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    This is the reason we were thinking to get them. As well, we cannot legally install the barrels on customer's rifles unless they have pinned the stock or we do it, which incurs a charge anyways. May as well get it looking proper while making it legal length and saving the hassle of having to order it from wherever, pay shipping then shipping again etc.

OK, stand by folks and I will see what I can do about these.
    Do we need to buy the base rifle elsewhere and ship it to you or can we just order the whole package direct from you??? a lineal comp option as well is needed!
    Hearts and Minds; Two best places to shoot
    Fighting in a basement provides challenges, Number 1 your fighting in a basement!

Quote Originally Posted by Foxer2373 View Post
    Do we need to buy the base rifle elsewhere and ship it to you or can we just order the whole package direct from you??? a lineal comp option as well is needed!
    We have 20x new GSG-16s in the safe right now waiting to be converted to short barrels and fixed stocks. Once they are ocnverted and test fired I will put them on the website and post the link here on CGN.

PLEASE do not call or email asking to jump the queue on these and pay now, that is not how we work. Our policy is to operate on a first-come, first-served basis to make it fair to everyone.

Don't freak out if you miss the first sale, as I have said there are more coming !
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast