Trigger Finger Mitts From Switzerland, Amazing Deal. + New M7 Bayonets.

JPmaDif.jpg

k2jwPlK.jpg

We also had a pallet of vests that just came in. Level 2 + Stab Proof Vests. These are police surplus and will start at $169.95 and go up based on size. It will take a few days to get these sorted through.

Where are these made? Can anyone say what is written on them, if anything, thanks! Another question, can anyone attest to the sizing of the mitts? Just don't want to order wrong size if possible. Cheers.

The bayo's are stamped U.S. M7 ONTARIO(Which means Ontario Knife Company) which does not mean made in Ontario Canada.
The mitts I ordered where large and they are bit tight on me. But I do have rather large northern Alberta bush ape type hands. If I were to order again I'd get extra large.

The bayo's are stamped U.S. M7 ONTARIO(Which means Ontario Knife Company) which does not mean made in Ontario Canada.
The mitts I ordered where large and they are bit tight on me. But I do have rather large northern Alberta bush ape type hands. If I were to order again I'd get extra large.
Awesome, thanks, large would likely fit then and Ontario knife products are great, even the inexpensive kitchen butcher knives old hickory!

Back
Top Bottom