Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast

Thread: Trigger Finger Mitts From Switzerland, Amazing Deal. + New M7 Bayonets.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    My Dad used one of these on me way back in the day. I can still feel my hair being yanked out by the roots!

Can't find the bayonets. Will you have more?
    There are only two types of people in this world, those who want to control others, and those who have no such desire. The former is the enemy of humanity.

Stand together. Stand strong. Don't give them an inch for they will take a mile.

received my order today, everything was great. Thanks again!

Contributing Dealer Frontier Firearms's Avatar
    There should be more in about a week. This next batch will mostly go to dealers, however what is left over we will post.
    Last edited by Frontier Firearms; 02-25-2020 at 04:32 PM.

We have 10 bayonets available in the next order. These will start shipping a week from today. They can be ordered under this link.

Ordering

We also had a pallet of vests that just came in. Level 2 + Stab Proof Vests. These are police surplus and will start at $169.95 and go up based on size. It will take a few days to get these sorted through.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier Firearms View Post
    We have 10 bayonets available in the next order. These will start shipping a week from today. They can be ordered under this link.

Ordering
    Where are these made? Can anyone say what is written on them, if anything, thanks! Another question, can anyone attest to the sizing of the mitts? Just don't want to order wrong size if possible. Cheers.

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Where are these made? Can anyone say what is written on them, if anything, thanks! Another question, can anyone attest to the sizing of the mitts? Just don't want to order wrong size if possible. Cheers.
    The bayo's are stamped U.S. M7 ONTARIO(Which means Ontario Knife Company) which does not mean made in Ontario Canada.
    The mitts I ordered where large and they are bit tight on me. But I do have rather large northern Alberta bush ape type hands. If I were to order again I'd get extra large.
    Free the West

Uber Super GunNutz
    Do you still have any Swiss mitts available?
    Member CSSA, NFA, CCFR

"Conversation just kinda dried up, ma'am"
    John Wayne, "The Undefeated"

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by DinduNuffin View Post
    The bayo's are stamped U.S. M7 ONTARIO(Which means Ontario Knife Company) which does not mean made in Ontario Canada.
    The mitts I ordered where large and they are bit tight on me. But I do have rather large northern Alberta bush ape type hands. If I were to order again I'd get extra large.
    Awesome, thanks, large would likely fit then and Ontario knife products are great, even the inexpensive kitchen butcher knives old hickory!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".