Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cajun Gun Works Order Part 2

Expired Business Member
    Order has been submitted, just awaiting CGW to ship

That's great news...looking forward to it!

What is going on?????

I just received an email from Wild West saying the order has not been sent and have paused all orders.

It is bad enough that Wild West screwed up my order from CGW the first time, and I waited 5 months for my order!!!!!

What is going on?????

Did you not place my order or are all CGW orders put on hold????

I am NOT IMPRESSED with the service from Wild West!!!!!

$#@$*&(*^)&*%^&$#!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Tank-Soldier View Post
    What is going on?????

I just received an email from Wild West saying the order has not been sent and have paused all orders.

It is bad enough that Wild West screwed up my order from CGW the first time, and I waited 5 months for my order!!!!!

What is going on?????

Did you not place my order or are all CGW orders put on hold????

I am NOT IMPRESSED with the service from Wild West!!!!!

$#@$*&(*^)&*%^&$#!!!!!!
    Calm down, Sally.

Either post the email and let us help you read it, or stand by. I haven't received one.

Wild West has commented publicly that they're waiting on CGW, and Ken let me know last week that everything was ordered.

Expired Business Member
    We are doing our best in these trying times. As I said before I submitted the order after I got everyone's requests what we get will depend what CGW has in stock.

If you got a confirmation from me personally your order is in with this group. This is not 100% guaranteed, as it still depends on inventory CGW has, and their ability to fill the order. The last order took 3-4 weeks to complete from order to shipment, plus we did not have this pandemic to deal with.

Due to the increase of orders in the last month, our purchasing team has been doing our best to acquire as much stock and ammunition before the exchange rate hits us where there will be an increase in prices. Pretty much all Canadian distributes are cleaned out of almost everything, anything else arriving if they can get it will be at the new exchange rate.

Please be patient, as all the retailers are are scrambling to supply Canadians at a decent price.

I will update this thread and email people personally when I hear more from our exporter/distributor and CGW.

Ken H

Expired Business Member
    We are pleased to announce that we have been notified by our distributor, that the Cajun Gun Works order is on its way.

We should be seeing it next week sometime, and it will take me a day or so to organize and contact those ho made requests.

CGW made some slight changes to their offerings, and we were waiting for them to decide what parts they were going to supply with certain packages

Ken H

Expired Business Member
    The CGW order has been received. Unpacked it all, and put aside all the preordered parts or requests. If you requested any parts, you should be receiving an email shortly with what we managed to get for you from CGW.

The site has been updated with all our Cajun Parts.

Ken H

Quote Originally Posted by Wild West Shooting Centre View Post
    The CGW order has been received. Unpacked it all, and put aside all the preordered parts or requests. If you requested any parts, you should be receiving an email shortly with what we managed to get for you from CGW.

The site has been updated with all our Cajun Parts.

Ken H
    That’s exciting news!

Are you guys gonna be making a new order ? There is a bunch of parts your sold out on that I would like to get

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123