Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 458 SOCOM Barrel run?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar

458 SOCOM Barrel run?

Hey MRA,

Just curious how things are going on the NR length (18.6"?) .458 SOCOM AR-15 barrel run you guys were working on?

I thought it was kind of up in the air because of the current political climate, but then heard that it was back on, with a tentative ETA of late last year/early this year. There were quite a few people on the forum interested in one for their SLRs/Modern Sporters.

Thanks!

(Feel free to delete/close this if you're sick of people bugging you about it)

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    Hey MRA,

Just curious how things are going on the NR length (18.6"?) .458 SOCOM AR-15 barrel run you guys were working on?

I thought it was kind of up in the air because of the current political climate, but then heard that it was back on, with a tentative ETA of late last year/early this year. There were quite a few people on the forum interested in one for their SLRs/Modern Sporters.

Thanks!

(Feel free to delete/close this if you're sick of people bugging you about it)
    We are awaiting cartridge specific barrel extensions to complete the 25 barrels we have made. Should be no more than a couple weeks now. Plus we made some brakes for them and we have bolts, magazines, and ammo!

MRA V1 18.6" Match Nitride 458 SOCOM 1/14 T

Happy to hear! have a second MS upper just waiting for that barrel :D

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Scotty454's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by rumblefish237 View Post
    We are awaiting cartridge specific barrel extensions to complete the 25 barrels we have made. Should be no more than a couple weeks now. Plus we made some brakes for them and we have bolts, magazines, and ammo!

MRA V1 18.6" Match Nitride 458 SOCOM 1/14 T
    Awesome! I'll definitely be needing a bolt and brake as well. Are they in the same style as your rock solid brake?

And any chance I can reserve one so I don't miss out? Lol I've been hassling different people for so long now, it would suck to not notice and have them all sell out.

Let Freedom Ring With a Shotgun Blast!

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Scotty454 View Post
    Awesome! I'll definitely be needing a bolt and brake as well. Are they in the same style as your rock solid brake?

And any chance I can reserve one so I don't miss out? Lol I've been hassling different people for so long now, it would suck to not notice and have them all sell out.
    Please create an account on our website and subscribe to our newsletter. All new products will be announced on our newsletter first.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    This is interesting, I have an AP lower doing nothing, wonder what price would be for a complete upper, barrel, stock etc!?

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    This is interesting, I have an AP lower doing nothing, wonder what price would be for a complete upper, barrel, stock etc!?
    Likely around $1100 for an anodized black complete upper with BCG.

BANNED
    Reloading .458 socom is very tricky. I have better luck with 450 bushmaster. Eager to get a NR
    458 socom or better a 45 raptor for the stag10.

450BM would be great.

Business Member
    The 458 SOCOM barrel will be ready next week!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast