Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: P10F Optics Ready

P10F Optics Ready

Is there any ETA on when Wolverine Supplies will be getting the optics ready version of the P10F?

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    No my apologies not off the top of my head. shoot me an email and we will see what we can find you. sales@wolverinesupplies.com

I know it being a US model made it a bit more of an oddity for some people to access.
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Email sent, thanks!

Business Member Rep Wolverine .303's Avatar
    Lattitude - 49.89617 | Longitude - 100.85384
    Quote Originally Posted by Cojac View Post
    Email sent, thanks!
    Copy that we will see what we can find for ya!
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Copy that we will see what we can find for ya!
    Originally I wanted a OR P10F too, until I couldnt wait any longer.

As of my experience, one actually may not need any optics on it at all. Thanks to its excellent ergonomic design, it points to the target dead on right after you pull it out and straighten your arm. And P10F continues the good fame of CZ product accuracy. It is dead accurate at 25 yard right out of box (spread is about 6 inches circle please excuse my lousy shooting technic). And my 11 years old boy can confidently handles it and hit bullseye at 15 yards distance.

Quote Originally Posted by skylancer View Post
    Originally I wanted a OR P10F too, until I couldnt wait any longer.

As of my experience, one actually may not need any optics on it at all. Thanks to its excellent ergonomic design, it points to the target dead on right after you pull it out and straighten your arm. And P10F continues the good fame of CZ product accuracy. It is dead accurate at 25 yard right out of box (spread is about 6 inches circle please excuse my lousy shooting technic). And my 11 years old boy can confidently handles it and hit bullseye at 15 yards distance.
    All good, unless one's aged (or post-cataract surgery) eyes cannot rapidly shift focus between the foresight and target. Iron sights become utterly useless. THAT is where pistol-optic MRDS truly come into their own, and why they are faster and more accurate (with equivalent training) than iron sights - you have only a dot to superimpose on the target, versus 3 things to align together at different focal lengths.

I've had my P10F Optics-Ready pistol for about 4 months now, having purchased at a somewhat inflated price from IRG. That said, it was worth the extra $$ to me for the Optic-Ready version as I can no longer rely upon my eyesight with irons.

Mark C

That's a damn sexy looking pistol you've got there Bartok5! I'm planning on dropping a Holosun HE508T on mine as soon as I can get my grubby hands on one.

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    All good, unless one's aged (or post-cataract surgery) eyes cannot rapidly shift focus between the foresight and target. Iron sights become utterly useless. THAT is where pistol-optic MRDS truly come into their own, and why they are faster and more accurate (with equivalent training) than iron sights - you have only a dot to superimpose on the target, versus 3 things to align together at different focal lengths.

I've had my P10F Optics-Ready pistol for about 4 months now, having purchased at a somewhat inflated price from IRG. That said, it was worth the extra $$ to me for the Optic-Ready version as I can no longer rely upon my eyesight with irons.

awesome! Would you share some picture of your OR P10F?

Quote Originally Posted by skylancer View Post
    awesome! Would you share some picture of your OR P10F?
    I just did. What more do you need to see? I am not going to remove the sight from the pistol to show the Mounting Plate, etc, because it is already zeroed and I don't wish to waste ammunition re-zeroing. No matter the camera angle, I assure you that it will still look like a P10F OR handgun...
    Mark C

Quote Originally Posted by Bartok5 View Post
    I just did. What more do you need to see? I am not going to remove the sight from the pistol to show the Mounting Plate, etc, because it is already zeroed and I don't wish to waste ammunition re-zeroing. No matter the camera angle, I assure you that it will still look like a P10F OR handgun...
    sorry, the pic url was blocked at office. I didn't see the picture. I see it now at home. Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast