LAUGO ARMS ALIEN ++ONLY CHANCE for 2020 Production++

Status
Not open for further replies.
did you get a Tshirt? I managed to drab a few when I talked to the designer at SHOT Show.

Nah, it was the first place I happened to go first day right at the start of the show. Got nothing lol. I got a lot of hands on time with the gun. It was amazing. Fantastic ergonomics. magnificently crafted. Now i'm just trying to fit 5 grand into my budget somewhere... it's that good.

IMG_20200213_130402_470.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_20200213_130402_470.jpg
    IMG_20200213_130402_470.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 881
I'm just curious.....although, it none of my business how many orders you got, is there a remote chance, us in Canada won't get a pistol, due to the worldwide limited run (500?)

What the Doc said... I have yet to hear from someone who actually owns one. Does it compare to other high-value pistols for the build? I own NHC, Sig Mastershop 226 - X5 and others... I just wonder how they stack up or are we looking at a significant premium due to it being a new line with limited build availability.

I currently own an Alien, an Infinity, and a Phoenix Redback. All of these would be considered top of their class IMO. I have zero regrets for buying the Alien. Its a great pistol, everyone that shoots it is pretty surprised by the fit/finish and the overall handling and performance of the Alien. I'll try to answer any questions if you have them.

I currently own an Alien, an Infinity, and a Phoenix Redback. All of these would be considered top of their class IMO. I have zero regrets for buying the Alien. Its a great pistol, everyone that shoots it is pretty surprised by the fit/finish and the overall handling and performance of the Alien. I'll try to answer any questions if you have them.

Thank-you for the review!

Norinco copy?

I would love to shoot one. But it is not new technology.

Just some old ideas very well executed...

Last edited:
Will either the Elornis Industries Kydex holster or the HEART6 quick release holster hinge attach to a Black Hawk Quick Connect for mounting on a blackhawk platform?

Thank-you for the review!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom