Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: LAUGO ARMS ALIEN ++ONLY CHANCE for 2020 Production++

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar

LAUGO ARMS ALIEN ++ONLY CHANCE for 2020 Production++

It’s official, the order window for 2020 Laugo Arms Alien is now open. There are just 10 days to secure an allocation for 2020 production. The Alien is quickly being recognized as one of the most groundbreaking and innovative pistols of our time; combined with the impeccable standard that limits yearly production, worldwide demand is far surpassing supply. This is the only chance to order for Canadian market this year.

Laugo Arms is based out of the Czech Republic having got its start as a firearms design firm, notably responsible for the design of the CZ Scorpion EVO. Tired of seeing the lack of industry innovation they started independent production with the Alien Pistol.

The Alien pistol is a revolutionary new pistol encompassing multiple design innovations, the single greatest engineering milestone in pistol design since the M1911. It all starts with the barrel –it is fixed in position providing superior accuracy without moving parts. It is located on the bottom of the frame, so low in fact that it has the single lowest bore axis of any pistol in the world. In order to achieve this record-breaking low bore axis, the pistol is gas blowback operated, with the gas piston located above rather than below the barrel. The top of the pistol has a fixed top rail. This aides in target#acquisition as the sights are therefore#stationary when shooting. The top rail is also modular and quickly interchangeable for other rails with different sighting systems, such as with a red dot or target iron sights. The added benefit to having a fixed top rail is that the slide is now smaller and has less recoiling mass, further reducing transferred recoil impulses. Due to the barrel being so low the breach face is also lowered, providing for a lower than normal center of gravity. The frame is steel with the entire grip housing being interchangeable. The grip housing is alloy.

Combining all of these design features results in a pistol that shoots with negligible felt recoil, little to no muzzle flip and a rapid cyclic rate. It is a true game-changer and unlike anything else on the market. The Alien has quickly caught the attention of elite military units and is already fielded by select special forces teams in Europe.

With such extensive innovations it could be easy to overlook the quality of manufacture. These are not mass-produced handguns but instead produced to the finest tolerances with highest levels of engineering and attention to detail, unmatched by most manufacturers. Each pistol is carefully assembled, inspected and tested and made from only the finest materials and best coatings available.

The Alien pistol is officially IPSC production division listed. Production optics requires the use of optionally available retrofit kit.

For 2020 There are three models available:

Alien Exclusive ~$5999
    -FDE Grip Housing
    -Elornis Industries Range Bag designed specifically for Laugo Arms Alien
    -Iron Sight Slide Upper Rail
    -Optics Ready Slide Rail
    -6 MOA Red Dot
    -Elornis Industries Kydex holster
    -HEART6 quick release holster hinge
    -Flared Extended Magwell
    -Three Magazines
    -Three Aluminum Magazine Base Pads
    -Cleaning kit

Alien Performance ~$4899
    -Black Grip Housing
    -Standard Competition Iron Sights
    -One Magazine with Aluminum Magazine Base Pad
    -Cleaning Kit

Alien Target ~ $5399
    -Extended 6” barrel, extended top rail and frame extension
    -Black Grip Housing
    -Standard Competition Iron Sights
    -One Magazine with Aluminum Magazine Base Pad
    -Cleaning Kit

Special-Order Item
    Order window closing February 13th. Delivery is expected in the fall. 25% deposit required, financing available.

ORDER HERE

PARTS AND ACCESSORIES AVAILABLE HERE

Features:
    •Lowest bore axis in a pistol, 1.7mm below grip axis
    •Fixed barrel for superior accuracy
    •Superior design lowers center of gravity of major components
    •Fixed top rail for superior sight acquisition, interchangeable for different sighting systems
    •Low profile slide reduces recoil impulse
    •Ambidextrous magazine release
    •Interchangeable grips and back straps
    •Impeccable quality, built to the highest possible standard

Specifications:
    Calibre: 9x19mm NATO
    Length: 210mm/8.2”
    Width: 29mm/1.1”
    Height: 148mm/5.8”
    Barrel Length: 124mm/4.8”
    Weight: 1121g/2.47lbs
    Sight Radius: 185mm/7.3”
    Sights: Adjustable rear, fiber optic front

Last edited by Tactical Imports; 02-24-2021 at 07:01 PM.
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Any reviews from people who bought one on the first run?

What the Doc said... I have yet to hear from someone who actually owns one. Does it compare to other high-value pistols for the build? I own NHC, Sig Mastershop 226 - X5 and others... I just wonder how they stack up or are we looking at a significant premium due to it being a new line with limited build availability.
    Strategy without tactics is the slowest route to victory. Tactics without strategy is the noise before defeat.

Questions:

1) Are all 3 models listed (Exclusive / Performance / Target) legal for the IPSC production division?

2) The Target model comes with a 6" barrel - what length are the rest? 5"?

3) If I'm reading the description right does the Exclusive come with 2 slides? One with irons and one with an optic (I know these guns are kinda quirky in that the slide operates differently from other guns)?

4) Any pictures for each of the 3 models (Exclusive / Performance / Target)?

I run a DAA Alpha X holster and it looks like they have a block that works with this pistol. I have an itch for one of these or a 2011.......

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Larry Vickers pre ordered one at Shot Show..On camera

Larry Vickers probably won't pay for the one he ordered at Shot Show on camera.

It looks like an outstanding pistol with a turn key kit. Just out of my price bracket.

5k? Jesus Christ.

I know it's a forward thinking pistol, but no way worth that MSRP.

Might interest a few people here in Canada with some deep wallets
    CCFR Member - Rifles and Reels shooting club - Sudbury Ontario

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by xURSOx View Post
    5k? Jesus Christ.

I know it's a forward thinking pistol, but no way worth that MSRP.

Might interest a few people here in Canada with some deep wallets
    I think the price tag mainly reflects the economy of scale that they were produced in - just 500 in one run and I'd guess that they have a lot of development costs to start earning a return on. Assuming this is a successful design, I would hope to see a few thousand of these get dispersed and a cheaper/similar model get released in the next few years at a lower price! I really like the design so one can hope...
    CCFR Member.

I wish it was cheaper. That said, from all I've seen, this thing is almost as big a leap as the jump from muzzle loading, to cartridges.

Page 1 of 10 123456789 ... LastLast