Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

Any update?

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    Any update?
    Update coming q1 2021 if we are lucky it seems lol

I love pre orders and early gun announcements.
    Hell I can’t believe anyone still pre orders lol you are the problem.

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Hunter View Post
    Any update?
    They told us September, most likely sometime Q4
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca

So I've shot around 5-6k rounds with this gun so far... Overall very happy. Works like a charm, runs with different ammo and most importantly runs with my standard reloads (with brass reloaded mutiple times, not trimmed, etc). Not a single ejection or feeding failure so far. Easy to shoot accurately, shoots quite well single handedly as well. I like the weight and how grip sits in my hand. I would expect a better feeling trigger but it is still very good for action shooting...

I have some criticism; magazines are hard to fill up, I'm using ETS CAM Speedloader to get all 10 in them. Low barrel axis is great, but slide cuts my hand a bit so I have to tape up before shooting it. It is hard to chamber a round with full magazine when slide is forward, so a slide rack assist would be a welcome addition. Heats up faster than most other pistols I've shot with.

One thing that I'm not sure if it is a feature of the gun or not; during speed loads, slide releases when magazine is inserted rather fast/strong. Happens quite often when I don't pay attention to it. I could not repeat it when I wanted to so it is bit of dilemma...

Overall, good purchase, no regrets. I'll keep shooting with it...

There is word on the street that Laugo is aware of the slide release with magazine insert issue, and they are providing new part(s) to fix it... Is this something you guys are working on?

CGN frequent flyer cerebral_bore's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by aakoksal View Post
    There is word on the street that Laugo is aware of the slide release with magazine insert issue, and they are providing new part(s) to fix it... Is this something you guys are working on?
    I’ve had a pistol (albeit a much cheaper, more ubiquitous one) do this. I don’t think it is a feature. I think it’s actually potentially dangerous. If it’s not in the manual of arms, it certainly isn’t a feature.

I also do not think it is a feature and something needs fixing... I have a Grand Power that do the same though...

I think magazines are a big contributor in this. Springs are extremely hard, hard to fill them up to 10 rounds without a loading tool...

Sponsoring Business Tactical Imports's Avatar
    We talked to manufacturer about this, this was their response:
    "On most pistols if you insert fresh magazine very dynamically or with too much power this can happen. On some pistols you need to apply more and on some less power. On Alien this happens relatively easy but it is not worse than on CZ for example. The drawback is that if you make it more stiffer than customers complain they cannot push the slide release. So this is something we don’t want to change, especially because ALIEN is more biased towards the sport shooting."

We think that this may happen more easily due to the weight of the magazine, it is a heavy mag comparatively.

In other news, free lower weight mag springs, low recoil recoil springs and spare mag screws going out next week. These are one for one (except mag screws, those might be 1 screw per mag or two) and being sent out to where we sent the pistols initially. If you didn't buy from us, please refer to where you bought from
    Tactical Imports Corp.
    www.tacticalimports.ca
    sales@tacticalimports.ca