++RESTOCKED++ Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for...

Order placed for a sample of the made under H&K license POF butt stock. Should be a few weeks until we see it but then we will know the fitment of it and general quality. (Which I assume will be great being an H&K licensed unit)

If that's the case then I will order 50 of them and will have them here at the shop by the time I stumble back into the shop from N. Africa.....

Still would like to hear what the profound improvement would be with the fixed stock....is it cheek weld, feel, looks? Is there a way to make it into a folder? I've got one of the original ones and is definitely not cheap China plastic (German maybe?), solid in any position, adjusts well, and has a nice way to pack a extra mag that when in place enhances the shoulder placement.

Still would like to hear what the profound improvement would be with the fixed stock....is it cheek weld, feel, looks? Is there a way to make it into a folder? I've got one of the original ones and is definitely not cheap China plastic (German maybe?), solid in any position, adjusts well, and has a nice way to pack a extra mag that when in place enhances the shoulder placement.

I think it's a combination of both feel and looks. Fixed stocks are just more comfortable for the most part and tend to be at the correct angle and placement etc. whereas collapsible and folding stocks often have to compromise optimum ergonomics in order to work properly (fold or collapse).

That's great news. So...... for those of us that ordered barrels the first go around....when do we see them? I'm assuming we'll see barrels before the complete units ship?

Thanks heaps!

That's great news. So...... for those of us that ordered barrels the first go around....when do we see them? I'm assuming we'll see barrels before the complete units ship?

Thanks heaps!

Correct. The barrels got dropped of yesterday for external CNC profiling on a RUSH order. Once we get them back we have to crown, chamber and engrave them then send them for bluing. Should be about 2 weeks of work total. Then we can ship to those of you that want the barrel by itself and will notify those that want to send us their rifle for the install.

I have a POF H&H fixed butt stock inbound now so should have it within a week or so. Will post here the minute it shows and we have had a chance to asses whether these will be worth the time and money for us to bring in for you guys.

I have a POF H&H fixed butt stock inbound now so should have it within a week or so. Will post here the minute it shows and we have had a chance to asses whether these will be worth the time and money for us to bring in for you guys.

I'll be calling you guys once I'm on break Leigh, hopefully it's about ^^^

***UPDATE***

We have been told that the barrels will be back here this Friday from CNC profiling. That means we can do our part (chamber, crown, engrave) starting Monday and hopefully have them out for bluing by Tues/ Weds. The bluing normally takes about 3-5 days. Then they are ready to ship / install.

It's all coming together folks, thank you for your continued patience, I will update this as we make progress.

***UPDATE***

We have been told that the barrels will be back here this Friday from CNC profiling. That means we can do our part (chamber, crown, engrave) starting Monday and hopefully have them out for bluing by Tues/ Weds. The bluing normally takes about 3-5 days. Then they are ready to ship / install.

It's all coming together folks, thank you for your continued patience, I will update this as we make progress.

Awesome news Leigh thanks

Pew Pew Pew

Back
Top Bottom