Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: ++RESTOCKED++ Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for...

Quote Originally Posted by Eastcoast-transplant View Post
    Just a question - snark unnecessary. Thanks for the clarification.
    LOL, sorry man I couldn't hold it back. I'm just a naturally sarcastic bastard, don't take offence. Heart of gold though, love me some puppy memes...
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Hey Mr. Files, that is the plan at the moment. Problem is finding them in bulk and with decent enough quality that people won't complain about the fit and finish etc. Like I said, I found genuine H&K sanctioned (POF) butt stocks for a decent price but after they land here they would still end up being about $80 Cdn. Most people don't want to pay that much when the cheap-o Airsoft units are $30.

Let me know what you guys think. As long as the suggestions are constructive and based on reality then I'm an open ear to hear them..
    I have no problem paying 80$ for one, so long as the finish to reciever is proper and tight (assuming you guys mod it if needed I have no worries then)
    I want to jump on this pre order but really want the fixed stock version bad
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Also, if we order now any idea when they will be shipped to us??
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

I am infor a fixed stock, no issue paying $80

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    I have no problem paying 80$ for one, so long as the finish to reciever is proper and tight (assuming you guys mod it if needed I have no worries then)
    I want to jump on this pre order but really want the fixed stock version bad
    When I said they would be $80 landed I mean that is our cost by the time they roll through the door. There would have to be markup on that, this is our problem...granted though, these are an H&K licensed product so the quality would be stellar compared to Airsoft stuff made by the CH-ina Company.....

As for delivery, that will be when we are done. At this point the plan is to have them out and shipped before we head to Europe the first week of March but like all crazy projects that is subject to change. The fixed butt stocks will not be here by then if we have to import them since the big changeover is happening between State and D-Comm and no export permits are being issued for at least another month....painful.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

If people who order one now, is it possible to save us a fixed stock for when they come in or would they all be allocated for new builds!?!?

Thx for all the input Leigh
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    If people who order one now, is it possible to save us a fixed stock for when they come in or would they all be allocated for new builds!?!?

Thx for all the input Leigh
    Absolutely, but you would be liable for the additional shipping and fitting it to the rifle.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

I’d certainly be in for a fixed stock model. Extra price for a proper HK stock is fine.

Down to 4 units left.....
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

EMT send...ordered