Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: ++RESTOCKED++ Ladies and Gentlemen, the moment you've all been waiting for...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer phillyblt's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    Hey Dlask I got a GSG16 and a preorder for a barrel. Can I trade you mine for one of these and pay the difference? PM me if possible. cool if its a no go to. im in poco and can bring the rifle by whenever.

Thanks
    Any chance??
    Don't miss... I won't...

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Deathrawt's Avatar
    Put an order for one
    I would like the fixed stock as well, would you be able to keep my rifle until you get the fixed stocks in and then install it?
    I don’t mind waiting extra for you to get the stocks in and also don’t mind paying extra for a nice stock as opposed to some china junk
    Let me know thanks

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Not a clue but I'm sure Mr. Google can help you with that....
    Google said I should ask the idiot who built the thing and has it sitting in his shop. Why would you think google should know what your gsg-16 with a custom 9" barrel would weigh as opposed to the stock version?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Dlask, how hard is it to unpin the stock (don't mean to start a debate on the legal consequences, I'm aware, just the technical)
    Also, given that this comes with the original 16" factory barrel, how hard is it to switch barrels?

Everyone else, Help me understand the love for the fixed stock.
    Government is a broker in pillage, and every election is sort of an advance auction sale of stolen goods. HL Mencken. 1919.

Quote Originally Posted by uAJollyRogering View Post
    Google said I should ask the idiot who built the thing and has it sitting in his shop. Why would you think google should know what your gsg-16 with a custom 9" barrel would weigh as opposed to the stock version?
    Really ? Well friend-o if you apply some common sense and logic to the simple math equation you will come up with :

stock weight of a GSG-16 minus the weight of 7" of .470" diameter barrel = slightly less than a stock GSG-16 and better balanced.

And you guys ask why we don't do these custom projects very often ? Because simple questions like this that are easily solved by putting a little thought into it but take up a whackload of my day answering is why, I just don't have the time, sorry.

Oh, and also, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A GUN 'SITTING IN MY SHOP' TO WEIGH EVEN IF I WANTED TO.
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

Quote Originally Posted by Cameron SS View Post
    Dlask, how hard is it to unpin the stock (don't mean to start a debate on the legal consequences, I'm aware, just the technical)
    Also, given that this comes with the original 16" factory barrel, how hard is it to switch barrels?

Everyone else, Help me understand the love for the fixed stock.
    The pinned stock (like all pinned things) would require a tool to unpin. It's our understanding that as long as you need a tool of some sort to remove it then it is considered permanent and is legal per the RCMP. Pinned mags for example are OK since it cannot be removed without a tool..

As for the factory barrel it can be reinstalled later down the road but not easily. And the fixed butt stock, I personally like them but if you don't that's a personal preference thing...
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com

“Hard times create strong men. Strong men create good times. Good times create weak men. And, weak men create hard times.”

I would like a real fixed stock as well instead of the airsoft.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Dlask Arms View Post
    Really ? Well friend-o if you apply some common sense and logic to the simple math equation you will come up with :

stock weight of a GSG-16 minus the weight of 7" of .470" diameter barrel = slightly less than a stock GSG-16 and better balanced.

And you guys ask why we don't do these custom projects very often ? Because simple questions like this that are easily solved by putting a little thought into it but take up a whackload of my day answering is why, I just don't have the time, sorry.

Oh, and also, BECAUSE I DON'T HAVE A GUN 'SITTING IN MY SHOP' TO WEIGH EVEN IF I WANTED TO.
    Haha, this reply is one of the reasons I love Dlask. No nonsense, and of course excellent products.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer bfiles's Avatar
    SOB!!!!! Waiting to long to decide and shat the bed
    CSSA CCFR PROUD MEMBER
    "Sleep in bliss Pops"!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by bfiles View Post
    SOB!!!!! Waiting to long to decide and shat the bed
    Call the shop homey....( :
    Cheers,
    Leigh
    Dlask Arms Corp.
    www.dlaskarms.com