Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't Say Enough...

CGN Regular

Can't Say Enough...

Cant say enough great things about The Shooting Edge.

J.R. and Logan were absolutely incredible to deal with. I purchased two non restricted firearms (shotguns) over the last week and one showed up two days after the order and the other took a whopping 3 days.

Super quick shipping, they answer the phones and are there to help. During these tough times they really are setting the bar for service.

Thank you guys for being awesome!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer GIGGIDY's Avatar

CGN Ultra frequent flyer tharkhold's Avatar
    Well well that was , um, different and unexpected.

Great if you had a positive experience.
    'nada

Quote Originally Posted by MitchCDN View Post

J.R. and Logan were absolutely incredible to deal with. I purchased two non restricted firearms (shotguns) over the last week and one showed up two days after the order and the other took a whopping 3 days.

Super quick shipping, they answer the phones and are there to help. During these tough times they really are setting the bar for service.

Must work there...

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiegun View Post
    Must work there...
    No... but he actually bought something from us....

We really work hard here to service the shooting community and with a rare exception, people who ACTUALLY buy from us or even interact with us, have a great experience.

I took my licks years ago for letting my ego get in the way of just running my businesses and paid both the price and a serious penance...

I think since then, I've assembled an awesome team that works as hard as me to provide the best service they can... so no... the OP does not work here and as your mother probably taught you.... if you have nothing good to say,....

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

The Shooting Edge - CGN Sponsor TSE JR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MitchCDN View Post

Thanks for the feedback. I'll make sure Logan and his team get this note.

JR
    \"J.R."\
    CEO

The Shooting Edge, Target Sports Canada, William Evans

CGN Regular
    I'll vouch for JR and TSE, even if I'm just some guy and may not have any place doing so (per CGN "angry mob" rules). Been a member at TSE for a couple years now, and have had nothing but great experiences (and conversations) with the team there. They're active in the local shooting community with sponsorship and events, etc., and run a great, responsible facility. Can't wait to get back there!
    CCFR Member.

CGN frequent flyer
    I don't know about mail order, but I walk in when I am in the area, and it is a well organized, friendly, typical gun store, of the type that has been in business a while, and has a wide offering. Never had a problem. I would also point out that they are not the only option in their community, yet they have been in business a good long time. I feel like I have only been dropping in since the mid to late 90s.

Good to go. I got what I needed (with help over the phone, then shipment notice in 1 business day.)

I'm sorry but after the Swiss Arms fiasco a few years back I feel that TSE is responsible for putting the Swiss Arms rifle on the Liberal chopping block and it continues to this day. I can't support them and haven't in many years. JR is a very nice guy from my past dealings but I've lost money and faith because of his actions against his competitor regarding that rifle. Some will forget but I haven't.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast