Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast

Thread: Open Letter to Ducks Unlimited

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Patt08's Avatar
    I thought I read something as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Mgraf View Post
    I’m almost 90% positive ducks unlimited had a post about it. I remember sharing it to Facebook but it has now been taken down ??
    |CCFR|

Letter sent to DU: both personal and on our Club letterhead.
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

Shameful!!!!......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Greatly appreciated, thank you.
    Travis Kay
    Proverbs 4:27
    http://www.traviskay.ca [laughably dated]
    http://linkedin.com/in/kaytravis

Quote Originally Posted by Patt08 View Post
    I thought I read something as well.
    Some other CCFR member must have saw it I’m almost positive that’s where it was shared from.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer686 View Post
    Letter sent to DU: both personal and on our Club letterhead.
    Just received one "invalid email" notification and one "out of office until Feb 11" from the list of board members, President & CEO that I contacted (21 total).
    Enjoying your freedom? Thank A Soldier !!!

You say nobody needs an AR15? Well nobody needs a whiny little b*tch either yet here you are!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    They did have a post but have scrubbed it from all their social media, and actively sent out an internal email saying they are staying neutral while sitting on the Canadian Firearms Advisory Committee. So Staying neutral while being on the committee says 100% they are for this ban. They are allowing themselves to be the imaginary consultation of hunters in regards to these new laws, and are complicit in in the liberal agenda of banning semi auto firearms. If they themselves want to stay neutral they need to remove themselves from that committee. By staying on the committee and staying silent on this topic they have signaled they are for a ban, and do not support firearms ownership in Canada.

Quote Originally Posted by Ribstaylor View Post
    They did have a post but have scrubbed it from all their social media, and actively sent out an internal email saying they are staying neutral while sitting on the Canadian Firearms Advisory Committee. So Staying neutral while being on the committee says 100% they are for this ban. They are allowing themselves to be the imaginary consultation of hunters in regards to these new laws, and are complicit in in the liberal agenda of banning semi auto firearms. If they themselves want to stay neutral they need to remove themselves from that committee. By staying on the committee and staying silent on this topic they have signaled they are for a ban, and do not support firearms ownership in Canada.
    Exactly!!!

Super GunNutz
    we need to blast this information everywhere we can..hit Ducks Unlimited where it hurts,THEIR BANK ACCOUNT,make sure as many DU members know that Ducks Unlimited is FOR firearms bans and are working hand in hand with the Liberal party,this blocking of important information for gun owners shows exactly what they are all about,MONEY and POLITICAL FAVORS.,,no more money for Ducks Unlimited,,,spread the word everywhere possible,post to your social media platform,put up fliers at your club,make sure all your fellow hunters and gun know that Ducks unlimited is AGAINST gun owners,

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Paul_T's Avatar
    I saw this on your Facebook channel Matt.

Tracy Wilson posted there she spoke with them - can you comment on your conversation if you spoke with her afterwards?
    "No matter where you go - there you are"

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567891012 ... LastLast