Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Thread: Open Letter to Ducks Unlimited

Outstanding. Facts vs. feel. Thanks!

I am not a member of their organization. But I did support them through their fundraising events. They were a fun gathering of like-minded individuals who enjoy hunting, shooting, fishing and the outdoors. I believe when the liberal truth kicks in and the gun ban starts a lot of people who thought that won’t affect me will be up in arms but once again it will be too late! I won’t be attending any more of their functions and I will be encouraging all of my friends and people that I talk to to do the same! I have already forwarded links to the petition and many snapshots of the good comments on these threads to all of my phone contacts so I’m trying to do my part to get the word out! I don’t believe I need to waste my time calling ducks Unlimited because they have proven they don’t care!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer unstableryan's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 220 View Post
    All you have to do is look at Ducks Unlimited Canada finance statement for 2019 and you see they got 40.4 million dollars from Federal government smells to me conflict of interest!
    And 48.5 million in 2018 and 49.6 million in 2017.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by 220 View Post
    All you have to do is look at Ducks Unlimited Canada finance statement for 2019 and you see they got 40.4 million dollars from Federal government smells to me conflict of interest!
    Nice investigative reporting 220. That most definitely explains a lot.

He bought the media will $600 million of our dollars, tried to shut down Rebel News for exposing all his treasonous activities, now wants media to have licenses which means if you're organization is not a liberal boot licker you would be banished to the dark corners of the internet as an Alt-Right Hate Group. Why wouldn't he try to buy out the pro-gun lobby groups also? He is trying to get all the municipalities on board also, wonder how many Mayors will get a free vacation to the Bahamas this year?

Quote Originally Posted by Ajax148 View Post
    I am not a member of their organization. But I did support them through their fundraising events. They were a fun gathering of like-minded individuals who enjoy hunting, shooting, fishing and the outdoors. I believe when the liberal truth kicks in and the gun ban starts a lot of people who thought that won’t affect me will be up in arms but once again it will be too late! I won’t be attending any more of their functions and I will be encouraging all of my friends and people that I talk to to do the same! I have already forwarded links to the petition and many snapshots of the good comments on these threads to all of my phone contacts so I’m trying to do my part to get the word out! I don’t believe I need to waste my time calling ducks Unlimited because they have proven they don’t care!

Thank you for your support, and doing what needs to be done. Fight the good fight.
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Quote Originally Posted by L86 All Terrain View Post
    Nice investigative reporting 220. That most definitely explains a lot.

He bought the media will $600 million of our dollars, tried to shut down Rebel News for exposing all his treasonous activities, now wants media to have licenses which means if you're organization is not a liberal boot licker you would be banished to the dark corners of the internet as an Alt-Right Hate Group. Why wouldn't he try to buy out the pro-gun lobby groups also? He is trying to get all the municipalities on board also, wonder how many Mayors will get a free vacation to the Bahamas this year?

Let's all give them some boots to lick my Brothers and Sisters in arms! HOOYAH!
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.

CGN frequent flyer Moparman1303's Avatar
    Either gun community is all in together or we will fall.

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    Ducks unlimited is a conservation organization. Yes it's super popular with hunters and firearm owners, but their main goal is to establish a sustainable wetland resource. Not fight political battles about guns that have nothing to do with what their organization stands for.

I get it, need everyone on board, but you're essentially asking a neutral group to pick a side and getting the gun community wound up. It is entirely unfair to put the spotlight on them and expect them to support us.

Regardless of what the heritage is with duck hunters, anglers, and the involvement of DUC, its appalling to see all these comments about people trying to get their clubs and even themselves to stop supporting them. Everyone going to stop visiting national and provincial parks too while were at it? Maybe boycott local campgrounds and conservation centers too?

Dont stop supporting a good cause because they choose to rightfully keep out of something that has ZERO to do with them and their cause.

If that were the case, why do they have a person on the Liberals firearms advisory board as an 'expert'? The person cannot be an expert if they're just being a planted Fudd on that board. This is a completely contradictory claim and they have to bear the consequences of it. Why is a wetlands conservation person on a gun advisory board if they don't claim to be a gun expert?

Quote Originally Posted by Moparman1303 View Post
    Either gun community is all in together or we will fall.
    Agreed, "Silence is death"
    LEST WE FORGET

can always join pheasants forever that's a good group of people