Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the Tshirt oh and i am estaticly happy with the Heritage 16inch Revolver

Should name it Pinocchio! It's obviously lying about something!! Lol

Pretty cool!! I've been eyeing those revolvers for some time now. Might have to pick one up!!

If you order one you better cross your fingers it's a good one out of the box. I bought mine back in October 2019 and it came in with a manufacturing defect, out of time and no bolt lock up after the hammer pulled all the way back. It was unsafe to shoot so I never got a shot off with it.

Looks like I'll be waiting a couple more months to get it back from Heritage. I tried to get IRG to replace it with a new one from their Canadian Stock but nope... they said I'll have to wait.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by MuthaFunk View Post
    If you order one you better cross your fingers it's a good one out of the box. I bought mine back in October 2019 and it came in with a manufacturing defect, out of time and no bolt lock up after the hammer pulled all the way back. It was unsafe to shoot so I never got a shot off with it.

Looks like I'll be waiting a couple more months to get it back from Heritage. I tried to get IRG to replace it with a new one from their Canadian Stock but nope... they said I'll have to wait.
    Sorry to hear that, I lucked out with a sweet piece for sure. I was shocked. I shot 4 cylinders full of 22lr out of it yesterday with the first group shooting the best....and my last group still a decent 1.5-2" group with still about 3 holes nearly touching. Clearly the pistol I got is more accurate than I am. That or it really loves that black Friday ammo.

Are the rough rider ranchers going to be coming anytime soon?

Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    She's a bit rougher than a Smith & Wesson and my old 3 pin Single Six but she's got some excellent Sights. I just opened it up and I it brings a big grin on my face every time I try aiming it at the target on the wall in my gun room. One heck of a Value too, great deal. You should sell a ton of these.

I am going to laugh my head off shooting this gun for years.

Thanks

hey Philhut,

make sure you don't miss out on the 22 magnum cylinders, in stock in Canada.

https://irunguns.ca/product_detail.p...ot-331-0002-01

Best Regards Nick.

780-665-1391

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    When shooting at 10 meters, with some of that black Friday 22lr ammo this pistol shot a 1" group!

4 shots touching and 2 others just close by on its first cylinder of 22......I'm Very Impressed with this sub-$300 joke revolver.

now given I was really only shooting a foot less than 10m, The extremely long sight picture is great for practise and obviously accuracy. Hands down my most accurate pistol out of the box with its first shots.
    well your bore was only about 2 yds from the target at that point

Reminds me of all the NR SMGs

Got mine from IRG too. Took it to the range first time. Love it.

CGN Regular
    love my rough rider. Just need the .22 mag cylinder to fill that empty hole in the box lol

Quote Originally Posted by Val_C View Post
    Got mine from IRG too. Took it to the range first time. Love it.
    That's a great looking revolver Val_C!.....

You got my wheels turning now.....
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast