Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Thanks for the Tshirt oh and i am estaticly happy with the Heritage 16inch Revolver

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar

Thanks for the Tshirt oh and i am estaticly happy with the Heritage 16inch Revolver

She's a bit rougher than a Smith & Wesson and my old 3 pin Single Six but she's got some excellent Sights. I just opened it up and I it brings a big grin on my face every time I try aiming it at the target on the wall in my gun room. One heck of a Value too, great deal. You should sell a ton of these.

I am going to laugh my head off shooting this gun for years.

Thanks

Irunguns is awesome no doubt about it! Awesome guys to deal with.

That looks awesome!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer btabin's Avatar
    Was thinking about getting one for my buddy. He's awaiting approval for his RPAL and dude loves the Joker.

CGN Regular
    What's the trigger like? My son and I just saw that on Guns and Ammo TV the other day and think it would make a fine addition to the collection.

I nearly bought one of these but ended up with a Glock 48 instead, and I'd love to hear an update with range report! VERY tempting!

Very nice, if you are interested reach out to one of the guys at the Canadian office and have them tag you for one of the 22MAG cylinders coming in on this export for those revolvers.

Enjoy, and thank you for the business!!!

The IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by philhut View Post
    She's a bit rougher than a Smith & Wesson and my old 3 pin Single Six but she's got some excellent Sights. I just opened it up and I it brings a big grin on my face every time I try aiming it at the target on the wall in my gun room. One heck of a Value too, great deal. You should sell a ton of these.

I am going to laugh my head off shooting this gun for years.

Thanks

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

I never got a tshirt when I ordered my Heritage Rough Rider

CGN Regular
    I would be interested to know when the .22 magnum cylinders will come in. I think i've found a new fun gun!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer philhut's Avatar
    When shooting at 10 meters, with some of that black Friday 22lr ammo this pistol shot a 1" group!

4 shots touching and 2 others just close by on its first cylinder of 22......I'm Very Impressed with this sub-$300 joke revolver.

now given I was really only shooting a foot less than 10m, The extremely long sight picture is great for practise and obviously accuracy. Hands down my most accurate pistol out of the box with its first shots.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast