Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hands on Magpul Products

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Farmboy View Post
    It's the part about not being allowed to impart knowledge that my be applicable to Mil/LE operations.

Paying to shoot full auto is not get training, shooting a 3 gun course is not getting training etc.

Being shown how to use some equipment so you can easier hit a target at 800yds is a no no.

As Boltgun said there are exceptions for Mil/LE or getting ITAR approval for armorers courses etc.
    Well I have signed up for/paid for a course this August..."civilian" course, DMR one at "The Site" in Illinois...said I was a Canadian and will bring my own rifle but I asked if they had full capacity magazines I could use for the 2 days!!!

All was okay on their end...
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by Boltgun View Post
    this:

It was a bit weird at first due to ITAR and the guys not being able to instruct or teach us

What a load of garbage.....not you saying it....the fact that it was a thing.....I am tired of this planet and wanna get off!

Rant off

glad you guys had some fun....did you get any of their ITAR/EAR controlled t-shirts? https://magpul.com/apparel-gear/appa...global_size=82

OK now rant really off

Boltgun
    Not those tshirts, the ones with glow in the dark hula girl with machine gun!
    "Let all the poisons that lurk in the mud hatch out." Claudius

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12