Aimpoint Stocking Dealers

We now stock 100 Aimpoint SKU's and now have the Aimpoint flip-Up ARD Cover for ACRO P-2/C-2 listed on line ready for shipping.
Click on either image below to take you to all things Aimpoint.

Ready to ship. We just got a batch of Arco C-2's in and they are now posted on line ready to ship.
Click on the vid below to take you to them.

EKO Cobra

kB3NpvE.jpg

ACRO P-2 have arrived and they're shipping to dealers in 7-10 business days.

Stocking Dealers:
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- Red Deer Shooting Centre
- Nordic Marksman
- G4C Sports
- SFRC
- High Caliber Services
- Tactical Ordnance
- Tiger Arms

Last edited:
We are restocked with ACRO C-2 and they're being shipped to the following dealers in 7-10 business days.

- Red Deer Shooting Centre
- Firearms Outlet Canada
- Nordic Marksman

You may or may not know that there is an ACRO adapter for RMR interface. We have sold a good amount of these this year as there are many direct-milled RMR slides out there.

SKU#: 200602.

5R9oTPh.png

Meanwhile in the Alps ce... The 27e brigade d'infanterie de montagne - Page officielle conducts its annual #PrepOps exercise, #Cerces2022 ��
Infiltration, open field combat, shooting, our mountain soldiers train tirelessly in a demanding and rigorous environment

vGDAOFf.jpg

Who can I order a new Acro battery cap from? I talked to a couple of dealers, they made it sound like it wasn't possible.

Not sure why it wasn't possible when we have them in stock. You didn't specify if it is for the P-1/C-1 or P-2/C-2. Please contact Nordic Marksman and they can help you. Thanks.

P-1/C-1 Battery Cap. SKU#: 200513.
P-2/C-2 Battery Cap. SKU#: 200753.

Last edited:
Not sure why it wasn't possible when we have them in stock. You didn't specify if it is for the P-1/C-1 or P-2/C-2. Please contact Nordic Marksman and they can help you. Thanks.

P-1/C-1 Battery Cap. SKU#: 200513.
P-2/C-2 Battery Cap. SKU#: 200753.

Thank you! I bought from a dealer, a non CGN sponsor, who I wouldn't do business with again, and also told me it would be impossible to get. Thanks for this though!

Back
Top Bottom