Aimpoint Stocking Dealers

ACRO P-1 & C-1 can be mounted to a rifle via their ACRO QD mounts. This makes it one of the smallest enclosed red dot sight for rifles that can withstand adverse weather conditions.

oHQiDPq.jpg

lllt800.jpg

Last edited:
Any properly milled Acro plates for the Sig P320 come in yet? The first batch Aimpoint produced was cut wrong and supplied with the wrong screws.

According to Aimpoint, it was Sig that made a change to the dimensions on new P320/M17.

SKU#: 200665. We are expecting delivery in April.

All things Aimpoint including the ACRO P-1 & C-1... in stock, plus most mounting options currently offered!

Glock P1.jpg

Attachments

• Glock P1.jpg
    Glock P1.jpg
    92 KB · Views: 1,179
According to Aimpoint, it was Sig that made a change to the dimensions on new P320/M17.

SKU#: 200665. We are expecting delivery in April.

Awesome to finally hear that. Any idea whether the current stock of Acro's across the country is of newer production or not? From what I've read, Aimpoint tweaked and fixed a few things from the first batch that was shipped out.

Awesome to finally hear that. Any idea whether the current stock of Acro's across the country is of newer production or not? From what I've read, Aimpoint tweaked and fixed a few things from the first batch that was shipped out.

All ACRO delivered to our stocking dealers are current production, since we only received our first Aimpoint shipment this month. The only revision made is the windage & elevation adjustments now have more audible click compare to before.

Last edited:
North Sylva, do you have the following two items in stock?

1 x Aimpoint Flip-Up Front Cover Transparent - #12241
1 x Aimpoint Flip-Up Rear Cover Transparent - #12240

If so, I will purchase these ASAP.

Nice Video's. Very informative.

A bit off topic, but why is his charging handle moving when he shoots?
Watch him shoot, hes gonna get poked in the nose... lol

LV_02.jpg
LV_01.jpg

Attachments

• LV_02.jpg
    LV_02.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 966
  • LV_01.jpg
    LV_01.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 958
The following Aimpoint products have landed.

CompM4s
CompM5s
Micro H-2 4 MOA
Micro H-2 6 MOA
3X-C 3X Magnifier with Flip Mount
Micro 30mm Spacer (designed for gas piston rifles such as HK HK416/MR223)
Aimpoint Tool

Back
Top Bottom