Page 37 of 54 FirstFirst ... 1727293031323334353637383940414243444547 ... LastLast

Thread: Aimpoint Stocking Dealers

Quote Originally Posted by vp6111 View Post
    They don't care about demand destruction, do they?
    This has been happening in every industry and it’s unlikely to lessen anytime soon, most firearms manufacturers/accessory companies couldn’t have forecasted the demand on products or raw materials.

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

GunNutz
    Quote Originally Posted by gadget View Post
    This has been happening in every industry and it’s unlikely to lessen anytime soon, most firearms manufacturers/accessory companies couldn’t have forecasted the demand on products or raw materials.

gadget
    Sure ... but after mortgage, gas, food, utilities, ammo, you name it .. how much disposable income is left for a glorious red dot that's just gone up in price as well?

Quote Originally Posted by vp6111 View Post
    Sure ... but after mortgage, gas, food, utilities, ammo, you name it .. how much disposable income is left for a glorious red dot that's just gone up in price as well?
    That’s an individual choice based on budgeting and necessity, lots of other options for end-users if a product exceeds their budget.

gadget
    War Is Never Undertaken by an Ideal State, Except in Defence of its Honour, or its Safety

Quote Originally Posted by BullOnParade View Post
    Any dealers have an acro c2 in stock? Want to secure one before having my slide milled.
    Took me a month of searching everywhere to find one, and it was the last one they had(3 weeks ago). If I come across another I’ll PM you.but you may be waiting for the next batch to be brought in.
    Tiocfaidh Ár Lá - Éirinn Go Brách

Quote Originally Posted by BullOnParade View Post
    Any dealers have an acro c2 in stock? Want to secure one before having my slide milled.
    Not a C2 but a P2

https://www.rdsc.ca/optics-mounts/aimpoint-acro-p-2-3-5-moa-dovetail-mount.html

gadget

We just got more Aimpoint CompM4s.

We have just received:

Micro T-2 2 MOA with LRP Mount.

https://www.instagram.com/p/ChalDbxPiFi/

Got one of the new @tacordinc ACRO mount for my @beretta_usa 1301, easy installation and co-witness with the OEM irons. Overall I like this set up in comparison to the rail and sight package that’s available elsewhere. @aimpointusa @surefire_llc @geissele @aridus_industries #shotgun #sweeping #2a #gun#### #igdaily

French GIGN with Aimpoint CompM4s and HK416.