Need help with my EDC!!

Thread: Need help with my EDC!!

Tags: None

Wolverine .303 said:

Need help with my EDC!!

Something horrible has happened!!! I have lost my favourite EDC knife!!!!

I received from the folks at Vortex Optics for Wolverine Supplies's 30th anniversary. It was a very nice Kershaw that was engraved with the Wolverine Logo.

Now I have to replace it! Does anyone have some suggestions as to what i should be using as my EDC knife??

Let me know because it's time for me to go shopping!

- Wolverine .303
    Phone: (204) 748-2454
    E-mail: sales@wolverinesupplies.com
    www.wolverinesupplies.com

phillyblt said:
    I feel your pain my EDC broke first day on my new job. I will be following this closely. I'm thinking a folding cool looking tanto
    Don't miss... I won't...

MechanicalSparky25 said:
    Any specific needs or wants ?

Length ? Handle material ? Brand ? Price ? Blade steel ?

Love my spyderco endura4, fits my large hands, VG10 has held up and easy to sharpen, disappears in the pocket. I prefer the spyderco hole over a thumb stud.

Got a cold steel recon 1 clip point in CTS XHP that has a DLC Coated blade and OD green G10 handle. It’s a little big but I don’t mind. They make smaller knives like the American lawman or code 4. Can’t go wrong with a Tri-Ad lock.

My buddy loves his spyderco paramilitary 2. If your looking for something smaller the para 3 is a good choice.
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

apex survival said:
    If on a tighter budget, probably another Kershaw would be a good choice. If you want a really nice blade, Benchmade 808 Loco!
    Stand and deliver - freedom is not free, and never has been. Resist the Reset!

MechanicalSparky25 said:
    Quote Originally Posted by phillyblt View Post
    I feel your pain my EDC broke first day on my new job. I will be following this closely. I'm thinking a folding cool looking tanto
    What the hell was it and what did you do to it at work ??? Loool
    Someone stop the planet and let me off for awhile. I need a break from all this stupidity!!! - posted by Northern Amateur

Z06corvette said:
    Kershaw Leek is my EDC, always at the ready.

Chemist said:
    I could send you my Kershaw with the SFRC logo on it

Ryan

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Something horrible has happened!!! I have lost my favourite EDC knife!!!!

I received from the folks at Vortex Optics for Wolverine Supplies's 30th anniversary. It was a very nice Kershaw that was engraved with the Wolverine Logo.

Now I have to replace it! Does anyone have some suggestions as to what i should be using as my EDC knife??

Let me know because it's time for me to go shopping!

- Wolverine .303

Smcx said:
    Kershaw is nice (I own several) but Ruike blows everything away on value.

Ramblr said:
    Firefighter here. I swear by my Kershaw Blur. I have the serrated/glassbreaker version. Fits neatly into every pair of pants I own. It has survived the elements and several simulated and real fires.

J10archer said:
    What is your list of demands!? Pocket carry? With clip or belt? I've always had good luck with cheep Kershaw blades.