Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst 123456789101112 LastLast

Thread: Need help with my EDC!!

your knife will show up as soon as you replace it.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLYBYU44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine .303 View Post
    Should have been more specific my apologies!

Light weight folding, inside pocket with a clip would be my go to.

But not opposed to a fixed blade as long as its a good and doesn't imprint like a Bowie knife on my side, less preferred as I am not always wearing a belt.
    New Para 3 Lightweight would be my choice, the Benchmade Bugout is a pretty nice knife as well. Depends on if you like thumbstuds or the Spydiehole.
    I like guns....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer FLYBYU44's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Picatinny View Post
    Check out a B.C. made folder - I am not in anyway affiliated with the company.
    https ://northarmknives.com/product/skaha-folder/?c=e38de74562d1&v=3e8d115eb4b3

Made in Canada eh!
    Fantastic knife, but the waiting list to secure one is long. I have been on it for over a year at this point.
    I like guns....

What about a SOG flash 2 carried one for about 7 years the one handed opening is handy and can say it saved my life two summers ago when I rolled my transport truck was on fire and go figure damn seatbelt would not unlatch with one arm hurt was still able to cut myself free from a burning truck. So ya that knife never leaves my side now

CGN Ultra frequent flyer jmichelin84's Avatar
    I just take a cheap China drop point, works well, looks flimsy BUT, it's solid ahha, but the cold steel bushman pocket is great too, looking for a second
    Is it wrong to love the clack clack bang, but wanna run from a click tick lol

Quote Originally Posted by jimbo45 View Post
    What about a SOG flash 2 carried one for about 7 years the one handed opening is handy and can say it saved my life two summers ago when I rolled my transport truck was on fire and go figure damn seatbelt would not unlatch with one arm hurt was still able to cut myself free from a burning truck. So ya that knife never leaves my side now
    Glad someone else is on the SOG train too!

I've had both of mine for 7 years too and I wouldn't trade my Flash 1 for anything. Except my black Mini Aegis that I carry at work when 'tacticool' counts.

CGN Regular
    I enjoy my Benchmade Osborne 940 in s90v and carbon fibre handle. You can get it in cheaper s30v steel, which is still very high quality. Lots of other good options too.

BANNED
    90% of the time it's a benchmade 585, I like the swift deployment of the blade.

Other times it's a spyderco southard flipper or H1 salt or ZT0350bw

Obviously the best edc knife is a leatherman. Its a well made practical option.
    Rimfire and Military Surplus Enthusiast.

Quote Originally Posted by CaptainHook View Post
    Obviously the best edc knife is a leatherman. Its a well made practical option.
    Disagree. I’ve had one since 2000 and have EDCd it exactly zero times. Whereas my small Sebenza goes everywhere.
    I'm Irish...

Of course I know how to patch drywall.