Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567

Thread: DPMS, Bushmaster, Storm Lake, and Tapco are closing their doors.

Go to www.irunguns.com and type in barrel nut and or delta ring in the search engine at the top righthand corner. CMMG and Spikes are a couple we carry.

Quote Originally Posted by Mumbles Marble Mouth View Post
    I was wondering why I couldn’t get onto the DPMS website. Another poor decision brought to you by The Freedom Group.

Question, who makes .308 barrel nut/delta rings other than DPMS? I’m building a retro style AR-10 and I need that delta ring and barrel nut to make it work. I ordered from Gravel and they told me ETA 4 - 8 weeks.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Shame. I had great luck with Tapco’s gen 2 Mini-14 mags.
    When they came for my Full auto machine gun, no one did a thing, as it didn't affect them. When they came for my Converted auto, they still said nothing. When they came for my Handguns and Semi-autos they were still too scared to say anything. When they came for my single shot bolt-action .22 rifle, there was no one left to help me.
    Is this what we want to see in our future?

Quote Originally Posted by purplezuk View Post
    Sks rifles are now safe from being molested into a Tapco stock.
    Rest easy SKS, you can now live a natural life surrounded by nice hardwood
    Don’t worry. ATI will step up in their place.
    When they came for my Full auto machine gun, no one did a thing, as it didn't affect them. When they came for my Converted auto, they still said nothing. When they came for my Handguns and Semi-autos they were still too scared to say anything. When they came for my single shot bolt-action .22 rifle, there was no one left to help me.
    Is this what we want to see in our future?

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567