Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Ducks Unlimited

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    I noticed MEC who previously claimed no effect from a outdoorsman/hunter boycott, laid off.a sizable amount of people last week. Get woke, go broke.

DU needs to learn this same lesson. Purge themselves of social justice advocates posing as conservationists.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

CGN Regular
    I was getting beer at the NBLC yesterday and near the cash the DU folks had a picture you could bid on. I slipped on the wet floor and fell into the display and accidentally broke the picture and stand it was on. No beer was broken as the display broke my fall.I may have to sue them.

Business Member
    A volunteer with DU replied back to one of my FB messages. I give them credit for replying as they must be getting flooded with messages - not all of them would be polite to say the least. The reply was letting me know that they are volunteers with DU. I replied "Please pass this on to your superiors. Let them know that they will no longer be welcome by the firearms community."
    Our community needs to be reaching out to DU in mass. Let them know we will not tolerate fence sitters that rely upon us for their finances.
    They are either with us or against us. PERIOD!

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guns and Tackle View Post
    No letter to Ducks Unlimited from us. Just a simple statement.

We will no longer support DU and we encourage all Canadians to show them the door.

If they decide to take our side in this disagreement with the federal government then we will reconsider our support for them.

www.e2341.ca
    Excellent. Well done. I lived in Alexander, Manitoba which bordered a vast DU conservation area just off highway 1, it sadden me to think that the local farmers there supported DU by allowing all sorts of unprecedented access to lands and water etc., majority of these farmers gun owners, hunters, hard workers and family men... peace.
    FEAR is fleeting, REGRET is forever

Quote Originally Posted by johnny the boy View Post
    I was getting beer at the NBLC yesterday and near the cash the DU folks had a picture you could bid on. I slipped on the wet floor and fell into the display and accidentally broke the picture and stand it was on. No beer was broken as the display broke my fall.I may have to sue them.

Now that's funny!....

The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Support the people who have supported you or lose us.....D.U. is just another business about to learn a hard lesson and deservedly so.
    Thanks for taking a stand Wolverine.

Jim
    "I am the midnight watchman down at Miller's Tool and Die.
    And I watch the metal rusting, and I watch the time go by."

I WILL NOT COMPLY!!
    WEXIT

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine Guns and Tackle View Post
    No letter to Ducks Unlimited from us. Just a simple statement.

We will no longer support DU and we encourage all Canadians to show them the door.

If they decide to take our side in this disagreement with the federal government then we will reconsider our support for them.

www.e2341.ca
    Excellent! Ditto!!!!

BANNED
    100% agree!

BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Nice job!! Behind you 100%

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast