Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 35678910111213141516171819202123 ... LastLast

Thread: DU damage control email....

Kudos to TorontoAirsoft...

One of the comments posted: "Even if I am Italian I am concern about this issue. I only wish I could help somehow. Still I think that what you guys from toronto airsoft are doing is not only great for guns owners and the future of airsoft replicas in your country, but even for other people who lives in other Nations around world where the concepts of concerned, careful gun owning and airsoft playing are often missunderstood. Great work, you guys have also my support even if it comes from so far away "
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    being neutral means you do not support.
    I think you and many others need to pick up this book called a dictionary. It's great, it explains what the words you are using, actually mean.

Quote Originally Posted by Vewdu View Post
    I think you and many others need to pick up this book called a dictionary. It's great, it explains what the words you are using, actually mean.
    This time "being neutral" is not supporting us. This is a light switch issue. The switch is on or off. The division ends now. Either your on team gun or team no gun.
    If Canada banned guns in 1812 and it was not for armed volunteers we would be saying the pledge of allegiance right now. Call me a true Canadian but I believe the annual day we burned the white house down should be a paid holiday.

Quote Originally Posted by GreenBob View Post
    Kudos to TorontoAirsoft...

One of the comments posted: "Even if I am Italian I am concern about this issue. I only wish I could help somehow. Still I think that what you guys from toronto airsoft are doing is not only great for guns owners and the future of airsoft replicas in your country, but even for other people who lives in other Nations around world where the concepts of concerned, careful gun owning and airsoft playing are often missunderstood. Great work, you guys have also my support even if it comes from so far away "
    The airsofters are rightfully concerned. If Trudeau sticks to his words of limiting "advertising that glorifies gun violence", their sports of chasing and shooting each other in full tactical outfit with "assault weapons" like BB guns will be targeted.

Please send all private messages on CGN admin issues to "CGN Admin" account

you should look at the issue and look at what it means. not making a decision is a decision.

Quote Originally Posted by 1-trident-1 View Post
    you should look at the issue and look at what it means. not making a decision is a decision.
    I have and I find it absolutely disgusting that some of you people seem to think that having a black rifle is more important than actually protecting the land we share with nature.

Just absolutely ####ing silly what this community will rally behind. None of you realize there is no good that comes out of this, DUC won't change their stance and they shouldn't. All this has managed to do, is make all of us look like a bunch of dicks and gun crazy tools that think an AR is more valuable than sustaining wildlife. It's an echo chamber in here of people jerking each other off and congratulating each other on sending hostile or backhanded letters to a conservation group.

Every single one of you should be ashamed. What use is that rifle, if the land it's supposed to "protect" is dead?

Quote Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
    Thanks Stephen Harper,

As a board member of a nonprofit organization I am well aware of the gag order legislation Harper passed. This removes nonprofit tax status if an organization uses its fund to support political positions, essentially. They used it to shutdown the Canadian Parks and Wilderness Society because they were promoting letter writing campaigns trying to get Harper to do good things. DU using their resources to promote gun control lobbying for either side of the debate can legally allow CRA to remove there charitable status. End of story. Basically a freedom of speech gag order. Just remember who did this to us. It’s okay to use it on tree huggers but it can now also be used against us. The auditor for the organization I sit on the board of warns us not to do what Ducks also says they can’t do or CRA can and will make your nonprofit taxable on all the donations and income you get.
    BS they are hiding behind CRA as an excuse. I am part of a non-profit and they have no mandate on climate change at all but unfortunately they have taken a position on it and they have had no issues with their status.

You might want to pick up a history book and see where being neutral gets you.

CGN frequent flyer
    I have and I find it absolutely disgusting that some of you people seem to think that having a black rifle is more important than actually protecting the land we share with nature.

Just absolutely ####ing silly what this community will rally behind. None of you realize there is no good that comes out of this, DUC won't change their stance and they shouldn't. All this has managed to do, is make all of us look like a bunch of dicks and gun crazy tools that think an AR is more valuable than sustaining wildlife. It's an echo chamber in here of people jerking each other off and congratulating each other on sending hostile or backhanded letters to a conservation group.

Every single one of you should be ashamed. What use is that rifle, if the land it's supposed to "protect" is dead?
    It's not about AR's...but you go ahead and outrage - OR - get informed and get on board.

Protecting my personal freedom is absolutely more important than protecting the land. They will get the same support the give me - I will stay neutral, which means no money, no time and no access to land.