Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 515171819202122232425262728293031 LastLast

Thread: DU damage control email....

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Beeron View Post
    Wow,
    I sure hope you aren't accusing me of contributing NOTHING to the firearms community.
    I don't think I know you, do you know me? I am a troll because I disagree with you? Are you even sure that i do?
    Do you know what organizations, clubs, and charities I have been volunteering with for the past 27 years or the hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars I have donated!?
    I haven't posted before now because the majority of the discussion on this site is either very technical or inane and, frankly, not worth my time.
    I regret that this particular issue got me riled up enough to say something.

Would you limit the democratic process to only those who have chimed in on every manner of irrelevant drivel before now?
    Not me sir.

I am an enthusiastic restricted firearms owner and I, like most people here (I think), do not believe that further limiting or even banning the legal ownership of restricted firearms will do anything to prevent gun crime in this country. Having said that, I would surrender mine, without hesitation, if the informed public of this nation decided that it should be so.
    That is why I support the petition because it advocates for democratic process.
    I do not; however, hold DU responsible for advocating restricted firearm ownership.
    They are not, after all, the NRA.

There are those on this forum raising the ALARMing likelihood that "THEY" won't be stopping at restricted firearms. Ridiculous fear mongering!
    This initiative is about RESTRICTED firearms, pure and simple. I renew my astonishment that any thoughtful person would expect DU to advocate on their behalf for the ownership of restricted firearms.

Given a choice, I would limit access to weapons of any kind, including automobiles and the internet, to thoughtful people only.
    Such a good sheep.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer sixty9santa's Avatar
    Anyone surprised, really???
    Just a bunch of fudds being fudds.
    They'll come for our restricteds and then for fudd guns.
    Silly fudds, learned nothing in the last 50yrs.
    What happened in NZ is not proof enough for fuddkind???????????????
    "Genius begins great works, but labor alone finishes them." Joseph Joubert

To all with TDS: Trump for Prime Minister!!!

Quote Originally Posted by sixty9santa View Post

Please s9s I know its frustrating and prehaps some don't see the impending roundup of firearms, but using the "F" word is truly unappealing, I will be a hunter too by next year, but that does not mean that I will loose my love for firearms and the respect for others who choose whatever discipline they enjoy. I know you are better than this, let's just at least try too make it work.

[youtube]nYLXMZ7I8xg[/youtube]
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA

Wow,
    I sure hope you aren't accusing me of contributing NOTHING to the firearms community.
    I don't think I know you, do you know me? I am a troll because I disagree with you? Are you even sure that i do?
    Do you know what organizations, clubs, and charities I have been volunteering with for the past 27 years or the hundreds of hours and thousands of dollars I have donated!?
    I haven't posted before now because the majority of the discussion on this site is either very technical or inane and, frankly, not worth my time.

Would you limit the democratic process to only those who have chimed in on every manner of irrelevant drivel before now?
    Not me sir.

I am an enthusiastic restricted firearms owner and I, like most people here (I think), do not believe that further limiting or even banning the legal ownership of restricted firearms will do anything to prevent gun crime in this country. Having said that, I would surrender mine, without hesitation, if the informed public of this nation decided that it should be so.
    I do not; however, hold DU responsible for advocating restricted firearm ownership.

There are those on this forum raising the ALARMing likelihood that "THEY" won't be stopping at restricted firearms. Ridiculous fear mongering!
    This initiative is about RESTRICTED firearms, pure and simple. I renew my astonishment that any thoughtful person would expect DU to advocate on their behalf for the ownership of restricted firearms.

Given a choice, I would limit access to weapons of any kind, including automobiles and the internet, to thoughtful people only.
    Compliance with the will of the masses = slithering on your belly, just trying to survive to your statistical life expectancy. Historically speaking you seem to be following in the footsteps of many others, but in the history books I have read, such people are not cast in a good light.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    What a NPC that guy is. He should just hand his stuff in now, he doesn't seem to care. Probably the CEO of DUC.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Wow,

Not me sir.

You are willfully ignorant if you believe confiscations will stop at restricteds. Your description of safe people as “thoughtful” sounds like the tongue in cheek public conversation of white power advocates.
    Semper Fi

Quote Originally Posted by tse jr View Post
    still the same.... Du gets no more support from tse.
    JR...

This just makes sense. Thank you for clearly standing with us law-abiding firearms owners.

Wow,

Not me sir.

Reading your post has led me to conclude this;

You Sir have two brains cells, one is lost and the other is out looking for it.

Best of luck.
    Last edited by GreenBob; 02-13-2020 at 07:46 PM.
    BE PREPARED - Noah didn't build the Ark when it was raining!

CGN frequent flyer hannibal.black98's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by sixty9santa View Post
    They don't care...they can finish their lives hunting (probably) as most of these fudds are 55+, they assume by the time it comes to "their guns" they will be long in the dirt!!!
    Glock people... *face palm* - Valaden (I love it!!!) ---- In NO way and at NO time is your airsoft gun ever a "beast" LOLLL ----
    Team 7.62x51mm - Multicam Black Gang - .45Auto holes > 9mm holes -

Quote Originally Posted by hannibal.black98 View Post
    They don't care...they can finish their lives hunting (probably) as most of these fudds are 55+, they assume by the time it comes to "their guns" they will be long in the dirt!!!
    Try to refrain from being a "D". TY
    LEST WE FORGET
    I Will Not Seal My Fate Without a Fight, If You See Me Running, I Run To The Front.
    Member of NFA CCFR CSSA NRA DTOM CATI LEFTY MAFIA