Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi-Point Semi-Auto 9mm Carbine 18.5 inch Non-Restricted - $399 + Free Shipping

Good to know. Unfortunate that's the case, but it is what it is. The only other chassis type modification I've seen is from ATI and I think it looks worse than the original firearm. Maybe more manufacturers will come up with other ideas in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarge_Buckwheat View Post
    Aftermarket bullpup chassis configurations are prohibited, factory bull pups are fine, T97, Tavor, RDB etc.
    But bullpup chassis for a conventional layout firearm like an SKS or this is a big no-go. It’s treated like illegal modifications.

PROHIBITED DEVICES
    Former Prohibited Weapons Order, No. 9

1. Any electrical or mechanical device that is designed or adapted to operate the trigger mechanism of a semi-automatic firearm for the purpose of causing the firearm to discharge cartridges in rapid succession.

2. Any rifle, shotgun or carbine stock of the typeknown as the “bull-pup” design, being a stock that, when combined with a firearm, reduces the overall length of the firearm such that a substantial part of the reloading action or the magazine-well is located behind the trigger of the firearm when it is held in the normal firing position.

Quote Originally Posted by #1bcshooter View Post
    {Stock image may be displayed. Actual product may not be exactly as shown.}

How about a actual picture of what you are selling ?
    This is a standard disclaimer on ads such as these. I bought one and can confirm that's the correct picture. Its just there because some photos will include the product with accessories such as a scope to show case it but don't actually include the scope.

Business Member RangeviewSports's Avatar
    Are extra mags available?
    New shipment just came in for the mags. Check them out here

Rangeview Sports Canada
    1111 Davis Dr. Unit # 28B
    Newmarket, ON L3Y 8X2 Canada

Visit Online: www.rangeviewsports.ca/
    Phone: 905-868-6666
    Email: service@rangeviewsports.ca

Facebook | Instagram| Youtube

Are there any pistol mags that fit these?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer lone ranger's Avatar
    not sure
    Last edited by lone ranger; 05-11-2020 at 01:31 PM.
    A victimless crime is a term used to refer to actions that have been ruled illegal but which are argued not to directly violate or threaten the rights of any other individual.

Couldn't find any just the pinned mags

CGN Ultra frequent flyer guess_kto's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jthibaud View Post
    Are there any pistol mags that fit these?
    I thought they use regular high point pistol mags... at least they did 15 years ago
    "Laws that forbid the carrying of arms ... disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes." - Thomas Jefferson, 1775.

They take pistol mags, so why not 10 rounds? I wouldn't buy one anyway, but I'm curious. Did the rcmp toss this in the semi sub gun category, like scorpions?
    Once your ad sells, edit prefix from WTS to Pls Remove and change the title to SOLD by clicking go advanced. I'm tired of clicking on ten ads a day, only to see the word sold where the price was.
    -.45automatic

I like how they look and are light weight with rails, plus very cheap. The pistol mags do not work because there is a newer version of the 999ts and if the pistol mags fit (may not) they do not have the notch for bolt hold open on last round.

The gun is lightweight and seems like it will be a lot of fun for anyone who doesnt already have a PCC. Good ratings too, and lifetime warranty. I dont see much reason not to buy it when they are on sale under $400.

The 5 round mag limit seems like a real bummer for a nice plinker but hopefully a pistol mag will come out one day.

It’s a great shooting 9mm rifle, well worth the 4bills. The 3 little shock absorber springs in the butt stock are weird at first the way they feel when you shoot, it is a bit cumbersome to dismantle for cleaning and the trigger isn’t great. I look forward to bringing this with my sons to do some gopher shooting in the spring though, accurate as hell with a little TRS red dot on it.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast