Thread: Heathen Brakes

CGN Regular

Heathen Brakes

Hi a question for you guys. Looking at your Heathen Brakes I see what looks like two different models. One has a knurled timing knob, the other has diagonal lines in the timing knob. What is the difference between these two models?

Also your website now links to a pill site if you did not know. Hope to hear from you!

CGN frequent flyer
    Ya had the same pull site come up, think they are just making slash ones now they sent me slashed for my STW

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_C View Post
    Hi a question for you guys. Looking at your Heathen Brakes I see what looks like two different models. One has a knurled timing knob, the other has diagonal lines in the timing knob. What is the difference between these two models?

Also your website now links to a pill site if you did not know. Hope to hear from you!
    The knurled version was a gen1
    Now it's all angled flutes
    And yes we have issue with Google as a browser and working to sort it out asap
    Thanks for the message !

CGN Regular
    Any difference between Gen 1 and 2 other than aesthetics of the timing knob? Any changes to recoil reduction or gas direction. One thing really drawing me to the Heathen is not getting so much gas blow back, like the Area 419.

Also wondering how much length these brakes add to the barrel in 6.5. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeff_C View Post
    Also wondering how much length these brakes add to the barrel in 6.5. Thanks.
    My 6.5 Heathen (latest gen with replaceable inserts) measures 68 mm long. Subtract the length of the threads on your barrel and you should have your answer.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sparkle View Post
    My 6.5 Heathen (latest gen with replaceable inserts) measures 68 mm long. Subtract the length of the threads on your barrel and you should have your answer.
    Very helpful thank you!