Page 10 of 36 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617182030 ... LastLast

Thread: Divorce agreement

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner99 View Post
    That is a big part of why this country is disintegrating into degeneracy and of course lunacy. To leave out Christianity is ignoring 2000 years of western history & culture. You may as well leave out greek philosophy & European myths as well. In other words you are dead wrong unless you come from some other part of the world & want to replace it with your own religion which seems to be an obvious trend in Canadian identity.

The left is at war with everything Western. My message to them is I don’t want you or want you living next to me. That’s the stance we need to take, and the red line needs to be drawn on our side. This was the fundamental problem at its core with conservatism and the CPC, most importantly the power above the CPC is the same as the libs.

The liberal party has already drawn its line, they are on there own side, there own team, the trick liberals pulled on us, is telling us we can’t do the same when in reality that is the only option.

In discussing with many Teachers for example the thing I noticed in talking too them in private confidence is that they voted primarily liberal for themselves, meaning there job and the idea of voting of the better of the country wasn’t even a conscious thought.

It’s time too take what’s left of Canadians & get out. The country is finished, or take option 2 and just loose everything. May as well start voting Communists & speed up the process.

Thank You ! I was referring to the Politician’s made Religion, whichever works for their own benefits and interests !

“My concern is not whether God is on our side; my greatest concern is to be on God's side, for God is always right.”
    ― Abraham Lincoln
    Keep Canada Tactical

That is a big part of why this country is disintegrating into degeneracy and of course lunacy. To leave out Christianity is ignoring 2000 years of western history & culture. You may as well leave out greek philosophy & European myths as well. In other words you are dead wrong unless you come from some other part of the world & want to replace it with your own religion which seems to be an obvious trend in Canadian identity.

The left is at war with everything Western. My message to them is I don’t want you or want you living next to me. That’s the stance we need to take, and the red line needs to be drawn on our side. This was the fundamental problem at its core with conservatism and the CPC, most importantly the power above the CPC is the same as the libs.

The liberal party has already drawn its line, they are on there own side, there own team, the trick liberals pulled on us, is telling us we can’t do the same when in reality that is the only option.

In discussing with many Teachers for example the thing I noticed in talking too them in private confidence is that they voted primarily liberal for themselves, meaning there job and the idea of voting of the better of the country wasn’t even a conscious thought.

It’s time too take what’s left of Canadians & get out. The country is finished, or take option 2 and just loose everything. May as well start voting Communists & speed up the process.
    "The left is at war with everything Western." That's hilarious, the liberal democracy combined the centre-left multicultural ideology is as "Western" as it gets. Go anywhere considered "East", China, Japan, Russia, Korea, there's no multiculturalism, there's no immigration, there's no learning from the history and reparation paid for past sins. There's no open discussion or debate about if certain war hero/famous person's actions, when viewed in a different context, could be considered racist. Where you will find in the "East" are homogeneous societies with a strong sense of national identity, which I believe is what you were talking about. A lot of "Western" countries, especially North America and UK, trade being a homogeneous society that supports the establishment of a strong national identity for multiculturalism where national identity is fluid, but that's something unique to the "West" and what makes Canada part of the "Western" group of countries.

If you take "what's left of Canadians & get out", you will end up with a country more like an "Eastern" country then anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasanwu View Post
    I challenge anyone who agree with the divorce agreement to tell me which group should I go if there's a spit. I'm a member of the CAF, specifically the RCAF. I've been serving the country for the past 10 years and will continue to do so for the foreseeble future. On paper I'm loyal to the Queen, but privately I'm loyal to Canadians only. I was born to an immigrant family. I drive a hybrid vehicle for rushhour commute to work because the local pump price is sitting at $1.46/L, but also have a F150 because I use it to transport my 4x4 to my hunting spots. I enjoy landscape photography while sipping on my trendy latte (not pumpkin spice though). I think the pipeline should be built so that we will have a strong economy to be able to afford the cleaner energy solutions in the future; and I think implementation of clean energy should come as a gradual and phased approach.
    Firstly, it was intended to be humour, and it succeeded at that. Secondly, to answer your question, pick wherever you like the government structure better?

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Pretty good, 'cept for the part 'bout keeping the Monarchy. That's #1 on my list on things to get rid of.

Fully agreed. Scarp the monarchy bit

No, it's not. While there is nothing particularly wrong with the tenets of most mainstream religions in terms of personal morality, there is no place for religious beliefs in making laws for a country. That route leads to things like Shariah law, which I consider a bad idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Gasanwu View Post
    "The left is at war with everything Western." That's hilarious, the liberal democracy combined the centre-left multicultural ideology is as "Western" as it gets. Go anywhere considered "East", China, Japan, Russia, Korea, there's no multiculturalism, there's no immigration, there's no learning from the history and reparation paid for past sins. There's no open discussion or debate about if certain war hero/famous person's actions, when viewed in a different context, could be considered racist. Where you will find in the "East" are homogeneous societies with a strong sense of national identity, which I believe is what you were talking about. A lot of "Western" countries, especially North America and UK, trade being a homogeneous society that supports the establishment of a strong national identity for multiculturalism where national identity is fluid, but that's something unique to the "West" and what makes Canada part of the "Western" group of countries.

If you take "what's left of Canadians & get out", you will end up with a country more like an "Eastern" country then anything else.
    I don’t have time to respond properly. I’m working right now. But all just say hell no it is not. Multiculturalism in its present form is completely against Western Culture for 99%. Historically speaking I’m 100% correct. This is new thing that has been forced on Western European people’s. Not saying it is all bad or wrong, but it certainly is being used by Commies & Elites as a tool to bring us down, manufacture division. This has completely succeeded mean while the Elite class plays referee between the different minorities.

Divide & Conquer. Ethnic community Vs ethnic community.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer nowarningshot's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    Democracy is when 2 wolves and a sheep get together to decide on what's for dinner.
    Freedom, is a well armed Sheep disputing the results of the vote. Except in Kanada, the Sheep have one vote, Toronto/Montreal have two. Its a rigged system were most of the country has no representation.
    A free society must outlaw harming innocent people to function, but when we seek to curtail what all of us can do, rather than holding each of us responsible for what we actually do, we give up on freedom itself.

Quote Originally Posted by All in fun View Post
    No, it's not. While there is nothing particularly wrong with the tenets of most mainstream religions in terms of personal morality, there is no place for religious beliefs in making laws for a country. That route leads to things like Shariah law, which I consider a bad idea.
    Islam is not Western, and never was. Nice one, arguing how “separation of Church & state” but you guys always go there. Nice try. Very left wing tactic. You guys have replaced the foundation with sand. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Freedom, is a well armed Sheep disputing the results of the vote. Except in Kanada, the Sheep have one vote, Toronto/Montreal have two. Its a rigged system were most of the country has no representation.
    Unfortunately accurate.

Islam is not Western, and never was. Nice one, arguing how “separation of Church & state” but you guys always go there. Nice try. Very left wing tactic. You guys have replaced the foundation with sand. Lol
    Nice one. I'm likely to be far more libertarian than you could possibly imagine, but "you people" always try to label everyone with group identities. You make a fine social justice warrior.