Page 17 of 36 FirstFirst ... 791011121314151617181920212223242527 ... LastLast

Thread: Divorce agreement

CGN Regular
    Do we have to pay the lawyer that drew this up in US dollars?

CGN Ultra frequent flyer infidel29's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Pretty good, 'cept for the part 'bout keeping the Monarchy. That's #1 on my list on things to get rid of.
    Beat me to it. They can keep them too. No use for em.
    Pump actions speak louder than words.

Do you remember how hard the Liberals fought to keep the registry?
    Now you know why. - Dexter Morgan

Quote Originally Posted by Stoner99 View Post
    That is a big part of why this country is disintegrating into degeneracy and of course lunacy. To leave out Christianity is ignoring 2000 years of western history & culture. You may as well leave out greek philosophy & European myths as well. In other words you are dead wrong unless you come from some other part of the world & want to replace it with your own religion which seems to be an obvious trend in Canadian identity.

The left is at war with everything Western. My message to them is I don’t want you or want you living next to me. That’s the stance we need to take, and the red line needs to be drawn on our side. This was the fundamental problem at its core with conservatism and the CPC, most importantly the power above the CPC is the same as the libs.

The liberal party has already drawn its line, they are on there own side, there own team, the trick liberals pulled on us, is telling us we can’t do the same when in reality that is the only option.

In discussing with many Teachers for example the thing I noticed in talking too them in private confidence is that they voted primarily liberal for themselves, meaning there job and the idea of voting of the better of the country wasn’t even a conscious thought.

It’s time too take what’s left of Canadians & get out. The country is finished, or take option 2 and just loose everything. May as well start voting Communists & speed up the process.
    How is Christianity a western ideal it comes from the middle East, it was forced upon our ancestors, I'd take the religions of old before that trash!
    "Happiness is a warm gun"- John Lennon

Quote Originally Posted by wgamble89 View Post
    How is Christianity a western ideal it comes from the middle East, it was forced upon our ancestors, I'd take the religions of old before that trash!
    Ignorant statements like this tell me you are not European, and have zero historical understanding of the past. You clearly are disconnected with your culture and represent some kind of hollywood version of “new age neo pagan” stupidity. Also to add the fallacy that adopting these long lost pagan ancient religions or myths are long forgotten, and many of them at time literally sacrificed people to there gods. This includes children.

So in conclusion no thanks. Ancient beliefs are still apart of my heritage and should be remembered, but no save your trash counter response. You are exactly a result of Marxist infiltration in the education system, academy, pop culture, media, pushing a narrative of western culture & identity as bad.

Also not that you would know or even comprehend this but Western people’s use to inhabit the lands into what is today the Middle East.

Quote Originally Posted by Hornychief View Post
    I dont see why we couldnt, Quebec basically is its own country.
    Exactly. I have nothing against Quebec, but they clearly are not for Canada as whole nation. It’s best to break up, we don’t force marriages to stay together anymore. So why bother with this arrangement. Let them pursue there own destiny.

Ignorant statements like this tell me you are not European, and have zero historical understanding of the past. You clearly are disconnected with your culture and represent some kind of hollywood version of “new age neo pagan” stupidity. Also to add the fallacy that adopting these long lost pagan ancient religions or myths are long forgotten, and many of them at time literally sacrificed people to there gods. This includes children.

So in conclusion no thanks. Ancient beliefs are still apart of my heritage and should be remembered, but no save your trash counter response. You are exactly a result of Marxist infiltration in the education system, academy, pop culture, media, pushing a narrative of western culture & identity as bad.

Also not that you would know or even comprehend this but Western people’s use to inhabit the lands into what is today the Middle East.
    You miss my point. I come from Scottish and English lineage, I do not pray to any god and that has nothing to do with how I was taught in school. I am a free thinking individual who values my freedoms above all else. I grew up in the east yes, but in a rural community of hardworking individuals. I was taught to think for myself and even though my family is Presbyterian, as many are in the area, that is more of a social connection then an indoctrinated way of life. No I don't believe in any gods, but if I had to choose I would take those of my blood over those forced upon my ancestors as a means of control that were brought forth from the middle East. But I mean 2000 years of Christianity there and they seem to have turned out well. Why's is it people feel the need to have an authority to tell them what they should see as right and wrong?

Quote Originally Posted by wgamble89 View Post
    You miss my point. I come from Scottish and English lineage, I do not pray to any god and that has nothing to do with how I was taught in school. I am a free thinking individual who values my freedoms above all else. I grew up in the east yes, but in a rural community of hardworking individuals. I was taught to think for myself and even though my family is Presbyterian, as many are in the area, that is more of a social connection then an indoctrinated way of life. No I don't believe in any gods, but if I had to choose I would take those of my blood over those forced upon my ancestors as a means of control that were brought forth from the middle East. But I mean 2000 years of Christianity there and they seem to have turned out well. Why's is it people feel the need to have an authority to tell them what they should see as right and wrong?
    Your answer is so confused. So wrong on so many easy historical errors that can be answered. Take a vacation to Europe, and read the actually historical accounts, start with mainland Europe.

Also I don’t think you have any idea what authority is. Acknowledging and understanding your own history is apart of who you are.

A pointer for your journey, start before Presbyterian church.

Also you prove my point exactly in the bold. You answered your own question lol.

Also believe what you want. All I’m trying to convey too you is standing up for your heritage.
    Last edited by Stoner99; 02-13-2020 at 12:07 PM.

Your answer is so confused. So wrong on so many easy historical errors that can be answered. Take a vacation to Europe, and read the actually historical accounts, start with mainland Europe.

Also I don’t think you have any idea what authority is. Acknowledging and understanding your own history is apart of who you are.

A pointer for your journey, start before Presbyterian church.

Also you prove my point exactly in the bold. You answered your own question lol.

Also believe what you want. All I’m trying to convey too you is standing up for your heritage.
    Is religion not a moral authority by definition? au·thor·i·ty
    /əˈTHôrədē/
    Learn to pronounce
    noun
    the power or right to give orders, make decisions, and enforce obedience.
    "he had absolute authority over his subordinate.
    a person or organization having power or control in a particular, typically political or administrative, sphere.

I acknowledge that there is no factual basis for following a religion that is 2000 years old from a small was stricken part of the globe.

What am I saying that is a historical error?
    How did I answer my own question?
    If you are such an expert on this then enlighten me on how I am wrong.

Not all gun owners are christian, not all are conservatives, and there are a large percentage that would identify as non religious. That's the fun thing about guns when it comes down to it they actually are non-partisan. So pushing the idea of the right win religious gun owner only helps the antis narrative that we are all like that stereotypical American Extreme right gun owner.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer trebor2880's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Hornychief View Post
    I dont see why we couldnt, Quebec basically is its own country.
    10 provinces is way too few for a country of this size. I don't think we need 48 like our southern neighbors, but at least 20 or 30. Counting the territories.

*duplicate*