Page 25 of 36 FirstFirst ... 515171819202122232425262728293031323335 ... LastLast

Thread: Divorce agreement

CGN Regular
    Sound like a fair bit of ignorance in it

This law student is switched on, hopefully he runs for politics.
    The size of Europe can fit in the boarders of Canada. In Europe they have 51 countries. 51 different governments. 51 different cultures. 51 different ways of seeing the world. In Canada there is supposed to be 1 government. This system doesn’t work. Canada is too big, there should be at a minimum a western government of Canada and a eastern part of Canada. Even at this level there would still be some unhappy regions. Making countries at the provincial/ territorial level could be the best way and have a union of canada. Have a Canadian passport for all the countries in the union of Canada.
    The Canadian government as it is now fails to please all of Canada, so they are already set up for failure. If it’s good for Quebec it’s bad for the west. If it’s good for the maritimes it’s bad for Ontario (Toronto). Side note Toronto should be it’s own country, then they will be happy.
    Need some big changes to make it make sense again. I’m not looking forward to Trudeau’s reset 2021

Sounds great but will never be tolerated. You exist to produce taxes for Justin and his scum to get rich, and you are not allowed to walk away.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    heey! don't mess with my Tesla.
    Keep your religion, religious zealots and religious values out of my life.
    I will ignore every person here that actively or passively supports the liberal party, support or are friends with Justin Turdhole, and any legislation aimed at increasing gun control. I will never purchase nor sell any items from/to those individuals.

CGN Regular
    fogget about it

CGN Ultra frequent flyer Johnyy's Avatar
    Good, except for F' the Queen..& probably wAk-mart too.

Quote Originally Posted by nowarningshot View Post
    Really?

Could not imagine going to this much trouble, typing up this conspiratorial nonsense, then actually posting it???

You should look into Barbara Spectre Lerner
    Truth is called hate by those who you hate the truth.

BANNED
    I have long known about her, who she is, what "group" she comes from, what their endgame is and specifically what she said in the video you're most likely referring to.

You must know you're wasting your time with this bunch save for a small handful who really get it.

Quote Originally Posted by LSB View Post
    You should look into Barbara Spectre Lerner

I feel that Conservatives and those on the right have less and less say in how to live in Canada. Being subjected to more regulations, taxes (For example my vehicle registration I used to pay $90 every 2 years now $500/year based on engine size! - Liberal Quebec)

The last few years have me wanting nothing to do with the left with their priorities which are not mine. They go on and on about the priorities of Davos/Bilderberg/UN/Bill Gates(vaccines and now blocking the sun!)/K.Schwab's Trans-humanism....etc What about microplastics in the environment when it's toxifying plants animals and people. There is an alternative biodegradable version now but government doesn't bring that up. Other important topics are ignored or stepped on such as gun rights(This stinks of Agenda 2030)
    I'd be 100% for this Secession which could happen if it gets enough votes and Dominion is not involved. I'd like to move West to be amongst like minded people as I'm extremely depressed living here
    Last edited by GreenSummerTrees; 01-05-2021 at 11:11 PM.

CGN Regular
    How I wish...