Page 32 of 36 FirstFirst ... 122224252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Divorce agreement

I get that this is a joke but this is pretty sad to see, especially from a great company like IRUNGUNS.

The line about Jews and Christians vs other religious reeks of casual racism. I am NRE but even I understand our strength as Canadians is with the diversity in our backgrounds.

Like all of us, I am pretty miffed at the OIC and its execution but keep this political us-vs-them in the states. As a community we need to accept all Canadians and showcase who we really are. Canadians like them that are passionate about a hobby.

Do better.

Quote Originally Posted by RJ45 View Post
    I get that this is a joke but this is pretty sad to see, especially from a great company like IRUNGUNS.

The line about Jews and Christians vs other religious reeks of casual racism. I am NRE but even I understand our strength as Canadians is with the diversity in our backgrounds.

Like all of us, I am pretty miffed at the OIC and its execution but keep this political us-vs-them in the states. As a community we need to accept all Canadians and showcase who we really are. Canadians like them that are passionate about a hobby.

Do better.
    So you log in with a sleeper account that has 1 post since 2015 to lecture us with liberal slogans. Piss off troll.

..."diversity is our strenght" is an Orwellian lie! (War is peace)! Diversity will destroy us and we will be left with no country of our own!

Quote Originally Posted by Mraminal View Post
    Besides when has anybody come and ... said pray to MY god.
    Pretty often, but it came from christians in rural alberta who had strong thoughts on all the reasons I'd be going to hell after I stopped going to church. They sure showed me for thinking gays are people; asking why the local church seemed to be on the verge of bankruptcy despite filling up multiple collection plates four times per service; not rallying around the chomo or wifebeater and instead expressing concern for the victims...I don't live there anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Mraminal View Post
    Feel's like i'm living in the south here (Roll Tide...)
    Lol, ex-Boomer Sooner checking in IRG is off my 'spend money here' list now too, something something free hand of the market at work.

Quote Originally Posted by cosine 90 View Post
    not rallying around the chomo or wifebeater and instead expressing concern for the victims...I don't live there anymore.
    You nailed it.. It's the paragrah thats missing from IRUNGUNS original letter. It should have a passage that says:

"Keep your females who believe in suffrage, and your minorities who think they are equal. We'll take the hot one ones and baby make to achieve the perfect ethnicity."

Quote Originally Posted by cosine 90 View Post
    Lol, ex-Boomer Sooner checking in IRG is off my 'spend money here' list now too, something something free hand of the market at work.
    expressing political views is very bad for the $$$, especially in a forum that I scour to spend $$$$$$$$$$$$$$ for new cool firearms/scopes/STUFF!

Also.. beware of the "WOO PIG SOOIEEEEEE" :P

CGN frequent flyer
    You forgot the part where they are required to ensure that we continue to live a lifestyle we have become accustomed to.
    Any policy is a success by sufficiently low standards, and a failure by sufficiently high standards.

A high post count means nothing… A high burned out barrel count means everything…

Nothing 'casual' about it. Full fledged colonial white-supremacy in action.
    Gun owners and business like this are their own worst enemy.
    Last edited by Backpack; 03-13-2021 at 02:48 AM.

The only thing worse than Irunguns posting this garbage in the first place, is letting this thread grow to 30 pages of racist fanboy nonsense.
    Last edited by Backpack; 03-13-2021 at 02:50 AM.

The monarchy is definitely OUT.
    Once you have said, "I'll take it", I expect payment within 12 hours, if not, it will go to the next person. I have no control over the parcel once shipped, so insure it. If you choose not to, I am not responsible if lost &/or damaged, I will not reimburse you, so choose wisely.

Quote Originally Posted by Backpack View Post
    The only thing worse than Irunguns posting this garbage in the first place, is letting this thread grow to 30 pages of racist fanboy nonsense.
    REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!

Feel free to take your butthurt feefees to your safe space and cower in the corner until YOU feel life is fair. Hold your breath.
    Politicians are like #### stars, experts at switching positions while under the spotlight.
    I was socially distant and self-isolated long before it was cool.