Page 31 of 36 FirstFirst ... 11212324252627282930313233343536 LastLast

Thread: Divorce agreement

Get rid of the queen and they can have made in China wall mart as well. I also hope the new country will only sell Land and real estate to residents. Might hurt the market in the medium term but sure would be nice to own something in my own county without bidding against foreigners laundering their money here. Take bc interior to Sask I can't wait
    Last edited by Wolfrya1; 03-05-2021 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Freedom shooter View Post
    What hatred? It’s simply saying let us live freely our way instead of imposing liberal ideology on us.
    "--You are welcome to Islam, Scientology, Humanism, peoplekind, political correctness and Mr. Dress Up"

So Jews and Christians OK, but eff the Muslims right? That's right, eff em, they can hang out with the hippies and druggies...

And Mr dressups been dead for 20 years... Can't even let dead people rest... #### political views, the imagination of this nations youth was captured by this man for a generation or two.

It's all hate man.

Quote Originally Posted by Mraminal View Post
    "--You are welcome to Islam, Scientology, Humanism, peoplekind, political correctness and Mr. Dress Up"

So Jews and Christians OK, but eff the Muslims right? That's right, eff em, they can hang out with the hippies and druggies...

And Mr dressups been dead for 20 years... Can't even let dead people rest... #### political views, the imagination of this nations youth was captured by this man for a generation or two.

It's all hate man.
    No problem with most Muslims. The problem is when SOME of them move to Canada and think that we have to change our beliefs and values to what they believe.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

No problem with most Muslims. The problem is when SOME of them move to Canada and think that we have to change our beliefs and values to what they believe.
    You've described a far right Muslim... a radical maybe? Tim McVeigh was a radical too...

Besides when has anybody come and told your wife to wear a fkin hijab bro? Or said pray to MY god... Never... This #### exists in Saudi arabia (much like all the views in the letter irunguns posted).

That whole letter is how we should be divided cause we can't stand eachother, and that unless your Christian or Jewish, you can slum it with the druggies and welfare addicts... Not cool

It's all hate man.
    Don't know if your trying to be funny but I think Mr dress up is referring to the Turd.

You've described a far right Muslim... a radical maybe? Tim McVeigh was a radical too...

Besides when has anybody come and told your wife to wear a fkin hijab bro? Or said pray to MY god... Never... This #### exists in Saudi arabia (much like all the views in the letter irunguns posted).

That whole letter is how we should be divided cause we can't stand eachother, and that unless your Christian or Jewish, you can slum it with the druggies and welfare addicts... Not cool
    But jt would rather buy Saudi oil than Alberta's... Not call china's genocide what it is but said Canada has had one...

Pray to whoever keeps a smile on your face, united we stand, divided we fall.

CGN Ultra frequent flyer propliner's Avatar
    I just have to say that a high percentage of easily offended liberal-type snowflakes I've met are from Manitoba. What is that? They're shoulder-to-shoulder with the most sensible thick-skinned conservative and intelligent folk in the country (Saskatchewaners) and the great Northern Ontario rednecks. Manitoba is like a sensibility speed bump when heading west. I've worked with many and have family from there and they're all so Trudeauesque. Do they only have CBC there? Please explain.

Irunguns, great post.

Quote Originally Posted by propliner View Post
    I just have to say that a high percentage of easily offended liberal-type snowflakes I've met are from Manitoba. What is that? They're shoulder-to-shoulder with the most sensible thick-skinned conservative and intelligent folk in the country (Saskatchewaners) and the great Northern Ontario rednecks. Manitoba is like a sensibility speed bump when heading west. I've worked with many and have family from there and they're all so Trudeauesque. Do they only have CBC there? Please explain.

Irunguns, great post.
    Lol. Nice to see another rational thinking person. Cheers.
    CCFR, CSSA, NFA Member. When guns are outlawed only outlaws will have guns.

CGN frequent flyer
    You've just described about every priest I've ever known. Only difference is they do it with a smile cause they say they're not judging you, that's up to Jesus.

Quote Originally Posted by trebor2880 View Post
    Pretty good, 'cept for the part 'bout keeping the Monarchy. That's #1 on my list on things to get rid of.
    mine too
    Member CSSA, OFAH CCFR
    Gun laws are ridiculous. Honest people don't need them. Criminals don't care about them.