Thread: Petawawa CQB Clinic 2020?

Petawawa CQB Clinic 2020?

Hey Barnie, when are we going to see some dates for Petawawa CQB?!?!?

Looking forward to it!!
    Check other started threads for combo deals

Business Member
    I did mention (I’m getting old) somewhere up there that the ORA (I always help as many Match Directors as I can) are proposing to run a CQB Clinic for Langemark Range, Base Borden.

I don’t want/intend to remove CQB Clinic goers from their classes so I will let them accommodate as many S. Ontario shooters as we can. I’ll likely be helping out at that clinic anyways...

Then once Steve693 down in EESA gets back / a hold of me, we can see what we can arrange later this season (after April ORA CQB Clinic). In the meantime, we are quite busy with the PR/PRS/CRPS fun up in Garrison Petawawa.

Honestly, any shooter in Ontario and Quebec can shoot PR/PRS/CRPS/ORPS every SINGLE weekend if one wanted to.

We are quite blessed with the number of events/matches/contests running around our AO (Area of Operations). It’s only gonna get better. The more shooting events, the better off our shooting community is....

There, does that help?

Cheers, Barney

It does...but will there be a Petawawa CQB? It's usually just a nice weekend with the guys for us Toronto people :D

Business Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Razer View Post
    It does...but will there be a Petawawa CQB? It's usually just a nice weekend with the guys for us Toronto people :D
    No, there won’t be a Petawawa CQB Clinic...I’m giving ORA first dibs, and then we can see what the demand is like. Right now there is just a pile of requests for more PR trigger time, especially from New shooters, my prime group I want to support. Experts can go and perfect their advanced skills with Ryan-Mcle and his fantastic PRS events; also at Garrison Petawawa... Ryan is a top notch Match Director and always puts on a great spread.

Many of my clients have advanced onwards/progressed their own game to this PRS level. It’s an accomplishment I am proud of!

Cheers, Barney

Quote Originally Posted by TacticalTeacher View Post
    No, there won’t be a Petawawa CQB Clinic...I’m giving ORA first dibs, and then we can see what the demand is like. Right now there is just a pile of requests for more PR trigger time, especially from New shooters, my prime group I want to support. Experts can go and perfect their advanced skills with Ryan-Mcle and his fantastic PRS events; also at Garrison Petawawa... Ryan is a top notch Match Director and always puts on a great spread.

Many of my clients have advanced onwards/progressed their own game to this PRS level. It’s an accomplishment I am proud of!

Cheers, Barney
    You rock Barney!

I will be signing up for some PRS fun shortly...