Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great service from Tenda A+

CGN Ultra frequent flyer .30/06 FTW's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by 9mmGunGuy View Post
    I just email them to set aside whatever gun I ordered. Never an issue.
    Shouldn’t have to.That that is a thing you have to do in 2020 just to ensure you get what you paid for is ridiculous.

CGN Regular
    I love Tenda, never had an issue with canpar, picked up from their depot.

BANNED
    Tenda is my goto, I get ammo within the week, from ONT to BC, amd only 5% tax!!!! Best prices in Canada!

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by gaston111 View Post
    I love Tenda, never had an issue with canpar, picked up from their depot.
    No more canpar for me; depot is a two hour round trip for me.

same as ''Ironheart'' above. I buy projectiles, free shipping, 5% tax.

Tenda has been great with me. Multiple purchases over 3 years without fail. I have missed Canpar delivery and picked up at depot. Have had driver leave notice of failed delivery once and circle back at end of route, see that i'm home and drop off package. Last order Canpar missed me at home, called my cell and met me at one of their drop points to get the delivery done. I read a lot of bad things about Canpar on here and I've only had great experiences. Tenda shipped Ups once and I got the run around for over a week from them after first delivery attempt.

They do the same delivering to Nipawin, Sask. Had a rifle and ammo dropped off at a business across town. Again no signature, just asked if they happened to know who I was.

CGN frequent flyer
    Neither Tenda nor any other seller - SFRC, Al's, FOC, Bullseye, IRG, etc - has ANY control over courier's (Canpar, UPS, etc) actions …
    even "adult signature required" prominently shown on a package has no effect .. CP is the only exception, but IMHO it actually depends on the delivery guy's personality ... he's a real deal ...

and, Canpar's at least knocks before leaving packages on the porch, UPS' drivers do not bother …
    at random, in many cases when someone's home, they decide to drop packages at some randomly selected holding places around the city, from 15 mins to an hour drive to pick up ..

Thumbs up Overall, I'm impressed

I just recently placed an order with Tenda during CNY, after I budgeted and email transferred >400$ for some decently priced stuff I've been eyeing for way too long. Unfortunately, there was a bit of a miscommunication and they didn't actually have in stock the quantity that I ordered. NO JOKE, 10PM on the day I placed the order, I received a sincere apology with an explanation as to where communications broke down and received a full refund next business day. Overall, I'm very impressed with the service I received and I will continue buying from Tenda without hesitation. They don't take advantage of your payment method, atleast in my experience. They handle themselves better than Marstar but I haven't dealt with Marstar in years after their BS. YMMV

Due to the nature of this post, I must insist on declaring any conflicts of interest: I'm a broke rural Ontarian with no affiliation to Tenda, I haven't participated in any giveaway contests and don't intend to out of principal. Even though I'm licensed for (N)R, I haven't ever bought anything other than ammo, magazines and other accessories from Tenda. I've been thinking hard about their T56 but I need to consider installing a proper safe and security system at my storage address before I continue collecting new calibres.

Stay cool, Tenda
    Last edited by Nasuga; 02-22-2020 at 03:14 PM. Reason: Clarté
    That rifle on the wall of the labourer's cottage or working class flat is the symbol of democracy. It is our job to see that it stays there. -- George Orwell

Last edited by impactthunder; 05-20-2020 at 07:18 AM.
    When life throws a curve, lean into it and open the throttle.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast