Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Great service from Tenda A+

CGN Regular

Great service from Tenda A+

I would like to thank Tenda to standing behind their products and making my first purchase with them positive. The rifle I ordered showed up quickly, when I had an issue with the rifle they were able to get me shipping arranged and mailed out the replacement before the return even got back to them. Very happy with the rifle I got now! Only complaint is using canpar for shipping, they left 2 rifles on my front step without any signatures both times and the box said on it must be signed by someone 18 years+. Loomis in Saskatoon is delivery agent and they are always horrendous.

They do same thing in Regina.

BANNED
    The delivery guy did the same thing to me. I live a "stone's throw" away from a school, I almost had a heart attack when I received notification that my new rifle was hanging out on my front step.

I notified Tenda and Canpar about this, however it seems like they still havent figured that issue out.

CGN Regular
    Recently figured out they require an RPAL from customers for purchasing accesories. Great service indeed...lol
    Hint: try to buy an upper receiver from them.

I never did get the email for the sale codes.

Quote Originally Posted by tactical72 View Post
    I never did get the email for the sale codes.
    No loss. It was a sham to generate interest and frenzy buys before you realize they upped the price drastically of the items offered a "large % discount" but you actually paid more then item originally was

CGN Ultra frequent flyer TreMoR's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Davidkjs1 View Post
    No loss. It was a sham to generate interest and frenzy buys before you realize they upped the price drastically of the items offered a "large % discount" but you actually paid more then item originally was
    tactical72 Win without the sale code !
    « When injustice becomes law, resistance is a duty » - « Quand l'injustice devient loi, la résistance est un devoir » by : Thomas Jefferson.

Quote Originally Posted by saskboy View Post
    I would like to thank Tenda to standing behind their products and making my first purchase with them positive. The rifle I ordered showed up quickly, when I had an issue with the rifle they were able to get me shipping arranged and mailed out the replacement before the return even got back to them. Very happy with the rifle I got now! Only complaint is using canpar for shipping, they left 2 rifles on my front step without any signatures both times and the box said on it must be signed by someone 18 years+. Loomis in Saskatoon is delivery agent and they are always horrendous.
    Same complaint. Tenda sent package via UPS. Left at front door.

I am lucky it was not taken. Not only would parts been lost but it would be known what firearms are in my home. I have a shared building of 100 plus units.

At least send package requiring signature. Next time if its not canada post they lose sale. TENDA is great store but I dont need this crap.
    Last edited by tj black; 02-16-2020 at 10:11 AM.

Tenda used to be my go to store, not any more

Quote Originally Posted by saskboy View Post
    Next time Loomis does this, call the police. Have an officer present and show him what happened.
    I’m not sure you’ll like their response, but it will be rectified.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast