Ruger 10/22 special

Hey everyone, appreciate the business from all those that purchased 10/22’s but unfortunately we are now out of stock! Head over to jobrookoutdoors.com and sign up for our mailing list so you can receive promo codes and the most up to date sale info! Spring is almost near, and I can say that there will be more rimfire related deals to surface sooner than later! That’s all we can say for now ;) have a great weekend everyone and shoot straight!

Got my little pew pew in the mail today very well packaged and arrived safely. Thanks for the great service and deal.
Ruger was nice enough to pre-install a rotated safety button for me :)
Not trying to throw shade at JoBrook...it's all good!!... I was working on the trigger assembly and bolt release anyways :)

basspro just dropped a deal in gray only in this flyer, was at the store today, guy says 5 in stock with 500 + on order. Ruger must have dropped a boat load off.

A little disappointed JO BROOK , purchased a 10-22 a week ago and still no tracking number . I have texted and called and still no response . Sorry I dont expect the firearm in hand but I think 7 days should be more than sufficient to at least receive a tracking Number ? I was advised that the Gun was IN STOCK when ordered folks .

A little disappointed JO BROOK , purchased a 10-22 a week ago and still no tracking number . I have texted and called and still no response . Sorry I dont expect the firearm in hand but I think 7 days should be more than sufficient to at least receive a tracking Number ? I was advised that the Gun was IN STOCK when ordered folks .
They told me it would show up at my door, for that price, you don't likely get a tracking number, not worried at all!

Nobody suggested I was worried ! Just a little surprised ...
Understood, it is a bit disconcerting first time you order something and hear nothing till it arrives, a few other sponsors are the same way, like the place that starts with Corwin and ends with Arms, I ordered way too much gear from them and you get nothing till a huge box arrives and then it is like Christmas! :) I believe it is cheaper to do it that way and at these prices, every dollar counts!

Understood, it is a bit disconcerting first time you order something and hear nothing till it arrives, a few other sponsors are the same way, like the place that starts with Corwin and ends with Arms, I ordered way too much gear from them and you get nothing till a huge box arrives and then it is like Christmas! :) I believe it is cheaper to do it that way and at these prices, every dollar counts!

Fair enough , and I certainly agree with your comments . When I ordered the folks at Jo Brook were very hospitable . I like to support the smaller Dealers because the service is a lot more personalized. PS .... the Firearm arrived at my Door about 20 minutes ago , so thank you Jo Brook for quality service .:redface:

Fair enough , and I certainly agree with your comments . When I ordered the folks at Jo Brook were very hospitable . I like to support the smaller Dealers because the service is a lot more personalized. PS .... the Firearm arrived at my Door about 20 minutes ago , so thank you Jo Brook for quality service .:redface:
Awesome!

I would give them a call and inquire. Bought three, called them four days later for the tracking number, all good, they will be here on Monday next week. Tracking # in hand.

They shipped out close to 70 Ruger 10/22's, I am confident everyone who bought one will receive theirs.

I wish I would have bought more than three at that awesome price.......:)

They told me it would show up at my door, for that price, you don't likely get a tracking number, not worried at all!

I would be surprised if you didn't have a tracking number. This was my first purchase from JoBrook Arms, won't be my last with their great service, friendly staff and awesome prices.....:)

Got my 10/22 yesterday! Great store to deal with! Would have liked a tracking number just cause I don’t trust Canada post but I am very happy regardless!! So glad I jumped on the deal!

AGREED .... to many “Lost” Canada Post Parcels

Back
Top Bottom