Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ruger 10/22 special

Sponsoring Business
    Hey everyone, appreciate the business from all those that purchased 10/22’s but unfortunately we are now out of stock! Head over to jobrookoutdoors.com and sign up for our mailing list so you can receive promo codes and the most up to date sale info! Spring is almost near, and I can say that there will be more rimfire related deals to surface sooner than later! That’s all we can say for now have a great weekend everyone and shoot straight!

Got my little pew pew in the mail today very well packaged and arrived safely. Thanks for the great service and deal.
    Ruger was nice enough to pre-install a rotated safety button for me
    Not trying to throw shade at JoBrook...it's all good!!... I was working on the trigger assembly and bolt release anyways

Nice deal

CGN frequent flyer
    basspro just dropped a deal in gray only in this flyer, was at the store today, guy says 5 in stock with 500 + on order. Ruger must have dropped a boat load off.

CGN Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by rmsg0040 View Post
    basspro just dropped a deal in gray only in this flyer, was at the store today, guy says 5 in stock with 500 + on order. Ruger must have dropped a boat load off.
    This is a vendors forum that they pay to advertise their products.

290 shipped to my door, great deal Thanks again for the great service Jo-Brook

CGN frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Cdnhunter117 View Post
    This is a vendors forum that they pay to advertise their products.
    Point I was trying to make is that if you missed this deal from this particular vendor, the deal can be found somewhere else if you want it.

A little disappointed JO BROOK , purchased a 10-22 a week ago and still no tracking number . I have texted and called and still no response . Sorry I dont expect the firearm in hand but I think 7 days should be more than sufficient to at least receive a tracking Number ? I was advised that the Gun was IN STOCK when ordered folks .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcoat View Post
    A little disappointed JO BROOK , purchased a 10-22 a week ago and still no tracking number . I have texted and called and still no response . Sorry I dont expect the firearm in hand but I think 7 days should be more than sufficient to at least receive a tracking Number ? I was advised that the Gun was IN STOCK when ordered folks .
    They told me it would show up at my door, for that price, you don't likely get a tracking number, not worried at all!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    They told me it would show up at my door, for that price, you don't likely get a tracking number, not worried at all!
    Nobody suggested I was worried ! Just a little surprised ...

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast