Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Ruger 10/22 special

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Quote Originally Posted by Redcoat View Post
    Nobody suggested I was worried ! Just a little surprised ...
    Understood, it is a bit disconcerting first time you order something and hear nothing till it arrives, a few other sponsors are the same way, like the place that starts with Corwin and ends with Arms, I ordered way too much gear from them and you get nothing till a huge box arrives and then it is like Christmas! I believe it is cheaper to do it that way and at these prices, every dollar counts!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    Understood, it is a bit disconcerting first time you order something and hear nothing till it arrives, a few other sponsors are the same way, like the place that starts with Corwin and ends with Arms, I ordered way too much gear from them and you get nothing till a huge box arrives and then it is like Christmas! I believe it is cheaper to do it that way and at these prices, every dollar counts!
    Fair enough , and I certainly agree with your comments . When I ordered the folks at Jo Brook were very hospitable . I like to support the smaller Dealers because the service is a lot more personalized. PS .... the Firearm arrived at my Door about 20 minutes ago , so thank you Jo Brook for quality service .

CGN Ultra frequent flyer
    Fair enough , and I certainly agree with your comments . When I ordered the folks at Jo Brook were very hospitable . I like to support the smaller Dealers because the service is a lot more personalized. PS .... the Firearm arrived at my Door about 20 minutes ago , so thank you Jo Brook for quality service .
    Awesome!

" Those who hammer their swords into plowshares, will Plow for those who do not".

i'm assuming this deal is over now?
    I like guns

That WAS a great deal. Do you do that very often? Will there be another deal like that again anytime soon?

Sad I missed out.

A little disappointed JO BROOK , purchased a 10-22 a week ago and still no tracking number . I have texted and called and still no response . Sorry I dont expect the firearm in hand but I think 7 days should be more than sufficient to at least receive a tracking Number ? I was advised that the Gun was IN STOCK when ordered folks .
    I would give them a call and inquire. Bought three, called them four days later for the tracking number, all good, they will be here on Monday next week. Tracking # in hand.

They shipped out close to 70 Ruger 10/22's, I am confident everyone who bought one will receive theirs.

I wish I would have bought more than three at that awesome price.......
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Quote Originally Posted by bobdbldr View Post
    They told me it would show up at my door, for that price, you don't likely get a tracking number, not worried at all!
    I would be surprised if you didn't have a tracking number. This was my first purchase from JoBrook Arms, won't be my last with their great service, friendly staff and awesome prices.....
    The only government I trust is 45-70 Government!

Got my 10/22 yesterday! Great store to deal with! Would have liked a tracking number just cause I don’t trust Canada post but I am very happy regardless!! So glad I jumped on the deal!
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!
    No point running from a gun fight, I ain't never seen someone outrun a bullet!

Quote Originally Posted by HChammer View Post
    Got my 10/22 yesterday! Great store to deal with! Would have liked a tracking number just cause I don’t trust Canada post but I am very happy regardless!! So glad I jumped on the deal!
    AGREED .... to many “Lost” Canada Post Parcels

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast