Page 10 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171820 ... LastLast

Thread: IRUNGUNS Non Restricted Matrix Aerospace Rifle coming to Canada on this Export

Quote Originally Posted by Smitsauce View Post
    Nice!!

The shot of the back of that pickup truck is awesome!!! Did all 100 fit in like that!?

Getting pulled over like that would be interesting to say the least!!
    In the US it's not that unusual.
    CSSA/CCFR MemberAn unjust law, is no law at all.Martin Luther (1483-1546)
    There may be times when we are powerless to prevent injustice, but there must never be a time when we fail to protest. Elie Wiesel

I know nothing about the companies that make NR 308's. Hows the quality/reliability of the Matrix Aerospace compared to the Stag 10?
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Whatever we post it will come across as bias, the customers who have purchased the rifles will review them.

IRUNGUNS sells both the Stag and Matrix rifles, both are great platforms.

Here's my .02 as a bunch of us spent some time on the weekend shooting both rifles chambered in 6.5.

The Matrix is lighter, at 10.4lbs

I personally prefer the Rise drop-in trigger over Stag's factory trigger.

The receiver sets are almost identical, other than Stag has a few exterior cuts that are different. Both receivers can mate to one another.

Stag has a tension screw at the back of the receiver to enhance tolerances, the Matrix doesn't need it, to be honest neither does the Stag or at least the one we shot.

The Stag is a proven platform, so is the Matrix.

This Matrix rifle is a custom build and as such this allowed the complete staff at IRUNGUNS to be involved in it's production. Our US staff is mostly comprised of former US Marine, Army personal. This rifle was built as if they were building it for themselves.

The most important key points addressed were accuracy, reliability, weight, and trigger pull. The finished product is outstanding.

If you are unsure, please wait for the customer feedback.

The U.S. IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden26 View Post
    I know nothing about the companies that make NR 308's. Hows the quality/reliability of the Matrix Aerospace compared to the Stag 10?

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    Whatever we post it will come across as bias, the customers who have purchased the rifles will review them.

IRUNGUNS sells both the Stag and Matrix rifles, both are great platforms.

Here's my .02 as a bunch of us spent some time on the weekend shooting both rifles chambered in 6.5.

The Matrix is lighter, at 10.4lbs

I personally prefer the Rise drop-in trigger over Stag's factory trigger.

The receiver sets are almost identical, other than Stag has a few exterior cuts that are different. Both receivers can mate to one another.

Stag has a tension screw at the back of the receiver to enhance tolerances, the Matrix doesn't need it, to be honest neither does the Stag or at least the one we shot.

The Stag is a proven platform, so is the Matrix.

This Matrix rifle is a custom build and as such this allowed the complete staff at IRUNGUNS to be involved in it's production. Our US staff is mostly comprised of former US Marine, Army personal. This rifle was built as if they were building it for themselves.

The most important key points addressed were accuracy, reliability, weight, and trigger pull. The finished product is outstanding.

If you are unsure, please wait for the customer feedback.

The U.S. IRUNGUNS Team
    Thanks for the reply! The Matrix definitely seems more attractive after that statement. It's good to hear about the trigger. Especially since I didn't want to spend money upgrading the Stag.
    I may not be smart a Man... But I'm smart enough to know Criminals don't Obey Gun Laws. ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

CGN frequent flyer
    Having a matched barrel and bolt will enhance accuracy, I don't see Stag dong that.
    CCFR Member

I dont get one part tho, receiver sets are priced the same as stag but complete rifle is a good bit cheaper.

We do not have an answer for that either. I can tell you that everyone will be very hard pressed to build a comparable platform in this price range.

As well, this platform also comes with a lifetime warranty.

The U.S. IRUNGUNS Team

Quote Originally Posted by Hornychief View Post
    I dont get one part tho, receiver sets are priced the same as stag but complete rifle is a good bit cheaper.

Flat rate shipping to Canada is 25.00USD on all accessory and ammunition orders regardless of quantities ordered. Firearms are exported to Canada at a flat rate of 25.00USD per firearm.

The IRUNGUNS Team

www.irunguns.ca
    www.irunguns.com

Last edited by Smitsauce; 05-04-2020 at 08:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IRUNGUNS View Post
    We do not have an answer for that either. I can tell you that everyone will be very hard pressed to build a comparable platform in this price range.

As well, this platform also comes with a lifetime warranty.

The U.S. IRUNGUNS Team
    I agree that building one for same price or less from a receiver set will be next to impossible. You guys obviously stand to gain more from rifle sale.

I cannot wait for the 5.56 platform to come out!